Julian's Mom

Blogs Over the

Loss of Her Child

10/28/2008 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Hudson, Jennifer's sister and the mother of murdered 7-year-old Julian King, updated her MySpace page yesterday with a truly sad and depressing message.

"LETS SEE IM 29 YEARS OLD I HAVE ONE CHILD AND I'M ALWAYS BORED, I LOVE TO HAVE FUN EVEN START A LITTLE S*** HERE AND THEIR i HAVE TWO YOUNGER SIBLINGS MY SISTER IS JENNIFER HUDSON YES THE JENNIFER HUDSON AND MY BROTHER IS JASON,

I GUESS IT'S TIME TO UPDATE THIS WHEN I STARTED MY MYSPACE ALL OF THE ABOVE WAS TRUE , NOW BECAUSE I CHOSE TO DO WHAT WAS NATURAL TO ME AND LOVE SOMEONE , IT COST ME MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY MY WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL LOVING SUPPORTING MOTHER DARNELL, MY TRUE BLUE BABY BROTHER JASON , I LOVE U BIG BABY ...

AND LAST BUT NEVER NOT LEAST MY ONLY SON JULIAN , MY INNOCENT BABY ONE THAT WAS SHELTERED FROM ALL THE EVIL OIN THE WORLD BECAUSE WE LOVED HIM SO MUCH... BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVING SUPPORT, I KNOW SOME OF YAL HAVE YOUR OPINIONS AND YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THAT , LIKE WHY IS SHE LOGGING ON TO MYSPACE AT A TIME LIKE THIS , LET ME TELL YOU WHY I WAS HOPING THAT , THAT WAS A WAY TO MAYBE HELP ME GET MY SON, MY BABY THE ONE I CARRIED UNDER MY HEART FOR 8 1/2 MONTHS THE SON IT TOOK ME 21 HOURS OF LABOR TO BRING HERE THE SON I GREW TO KNOW AND LOVE FOR JUST A FEW MONTHS OVER 7 YEARS THATS WHY ...

AND NOW FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ACTUALLY CARED THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT , THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS , THANK YOU FOR POSTING HIS PICTURE ON YOUR PAGES AS YOUR DEFAULT PICTURE THANK YOU... BUT HIS LIL SOUL IS AT EASE, I TAKE COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT JULIAN IS WITH MY MOTHER AND MY BROTHER AND MOST OF ALL THE LORD AND NOW HE'S MY ANGEL HE'S PROTECTING ME... ..

jerry0520

She needs to own up to her part in this. She needs to make a PUBLIC STATEMENT saying "This is mostly my fault, for having that person or persons, in my life". Once she does that, then she can TRUELY begin to heal. Otherwise, she may walk around lost forever.

cotton

people grieve in different ways i had a son that was taken from through my baby sitter and i`t really does help to talk to people and write things down. people are making up all types of stories please people think about what you are saying. all i see is grieving mother, daughter. sister.

Brandi-AL

I am so appauled at the hurtful things that people are saying because she blogged...1st of all everyone grieves in their own way...BLACK TRASH!!! where the hell do you get off? CHA CHA???? She just lost her mother, brother, and her only son!!! Have some compassion!!! God Bless her and her family. May God bless them. And for the name callers....I am going to say a prayer for you.

G

dru, you're not an idiot. don't listen to them. I had to read that a few times myself.

tracey

The whole thing is sad.

April in Nashvegas

She is so full of crap. I'll bet she's glad she can now share the spolight with her sister. I'll bet she's jealous and went mad and plotted all of this knowing she could pawn it on her criminal boyfriend. DUN DUN DUN... Poor little boy... God bless his soul...

jelly

my heart aches thinking how this precious little boy has lost his life. its such a sad situation. im sorry but the mother is just off. something is not clicking. i dont think anyone is evil for being suspicious...you have to admit that its strange that she is doing all this stuff on myspace. maybe she is innocent..but you have to admit, its just strange.

CMJNM

#9.....you are exactly right!

get your facts straight tmz

Julia is involved somehow. Just like William and his pregnant girlfriend.

the loser

to half of the bastards who doesn't give a damn, and are posting unwanted S***, WTF,,, go to hell.... I feel bad for her and her sister, my condolences to the family.... back to the conversation, they lost people they Love with all their heart, and the dumb idiots who are posing harsh comment... give me a break... if you lost some one you cared deeply, you would be in the same position they are right now.... if not then GO F****** YOURSELF YOU SICK BASTARDS.

Lenore

She change dthe pic to a pic of her mother. But i still want to know why does she still have the killer of her family on her page???? If she has time to get on MYspace..(which i find unbelieveable) then she should have time to take the man that MURDERED her son off her page. I feel so bad for that little boys father, i know he is enraged...as he should be

SRI

Whoever the racist b**** is who called her black trash; shame on you!

lbj

Lauren,

So, she should have known that this guy was going to kill her family, and therefore, since she "let him into her life" anyway, her child, brother and mother deserved to die and we should not be appalled and not have any compassion?! WTF is wrong with you? If you were raped, would it be your fault that you "let" the person do it? Perhaps you have let someone into your life right now....and perhaps you don't really know all they are capable of, yet. If this person kills your family, should we blame you? Hmmm....

Chris

She doesn't even mention the loss of her child in the last paragraph. She's VERY ghetto. I can't even reconcile the fact that Jennifer is related to her. Jennifer, leave this woman behind in your past. She brought an ex-con into your family and he took away everything.

get your facts straight tmz

Just because Julias son, mother, and brother were killed.. doesn't mean she wasn't involved. Look at the life she lived. The fact that she allowed a convicted felon whose FATHER IS IN PRISON FOR MURDER.. I hope police truly look into her.

I feel bad that three lives were lost, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to have questions.