Hudson Family Memorial

Monday Mourning

10/30/2008 4:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Hudson family said today a memorial service for Jennifer's slain mother, brother and nephew will be held Monday morning at Chicago's Apostolic Church of God.

The service will be for invited guests only and, in lieu of flowers, the family is asking for donations to be made to the newly created Hudson-King Foundation.

Plans for a public memorial have not been announced yet.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

wtf

Jennifer looks so much like her mom! :( I hope she is okay.

L

That picture on the right is Julia, not the mother. Geez TMZ.

This is my Boom Stick

It is going to take a very long time for her to heal from this. My heart goes out to her. Its a good thing she's got a wonderful man by her side to help her through this time.

Ness

You guys have a pic of Julia posted as her Mom..please correct

LC

I don't know if TMZ meant to put up a pic of Darnell (photo on the right). If you did, that isn't Darnell, that's Julia Hudson. I've seen that on another website. The actual photo from left to right is Jen, Darnell and Julia. Someone should correct this!

Luciana

I hope any donations to the fund actually go to victims of domestic violence and not into a family members pocket. If JHud is smart about this she'll have controlling interest placed in the hands of an uninvolved party who is schooled in finances and experienced in dealing with 501(c)3 organizations.

wtf

TMZ Please look into the claims that Balfour has not been allowed to have an attorney or visitors. 6 days in jail with no lawyer? I have to wonder if they beat the crap out of him and are keeping him hidden until the marks fade. If he is in fact being denied council that police department is in for a huge law suit.

wendy Migliore

Um besides the picture being wrong.....I wanna know who is in charge of this " Domestic Violence Protection Fund"?? I sure hope it isnt Julia!!!! she shouldnt be in charge of it. and WHO would this fund go to???

wtf

OH puleeze You people are giving Julia FAR TO MUCH CREDIT saying that is her pictured!!!!!!

Mo

Why should they have a public memorial service? These poor people were just regular folk, they weren't politicians or celebrities. Let the family deal with it privately. I really doubt they want, or need, the neck craning public to "mourn" with them.

suzy Q

Wow! This whole thing is still EXTREMELY shocking! May GOD have mercy on his/her soul on whomever committed this heinous crime!!!! Mrs. Donerson, Jason, and Julian R.I.P.! And for Jennifer, you are in my thoughts and prayers and please be strong! THERE IS A GOD WHO SITS HIGH AND LOOKS LOW!!!!!
As I wonder if FBI look at any postings on websites like TMZ -should they leave NO STONE UNTURNED!!!! You know the saying? FAMILY WILL F@#K YOU HARDER THAN A STRANGER?

L

@ #7...it is her...dressed up, but the pic is Julia. She cleans up quite nicely. See the pic link I posted in #4.

Annie

That is a a picture of Julia, not Jennifer's mother.

Sharea

Jennifer and family, my heart pours out for you. I have asked that God rain down peace on all of you. I don't want to imagine what you could possibly be going through but I have been through enough to know that, God heals broken hearts. Always a fan!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments