Julia Hudson

Still 'Friends' with Murder Suspect

10/30/2008 12:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Almost a week after the brutal slayings of her mother, brother, and son, Julia Hudson inexplicably remains friends with estranged husband William Balfour, the "person of interest" in the case -- at least on the Internet.

Julia Hudson has logged onto her MySpace account numerous times in the last few days -- as recently as today, according to MySpace -- but has yet to remove William Balfour, who goes by "Flex" on MySpace, from her list of friends.

She has changed her personal photo and replaced written passages on her page, among other things. And as of today, she describes her online mood as "numb."

WTF!!

Ok, first of that is not her on her profile that is her mother!!!!!! Secondly, she did update her stupid page the last few days so if she is in mourning why she didn't update all the way and take is but off!!!??

Whatever! She is an idiot!

Eve

what a sad excuse for a woman..... this fool did this to her son or had something to do with it.... and he is STILL on her myspace??? WOW. is she THAT desperate for a man's love or what?????? but then again by the looks of her ... yeah i think so.

d

NoWay, you are simply stating what you think you would do - since this hasn't happened to you, you of course have no idea what you would do. I pray it never happens to you. You seem to know a lot about the hood, except how to get out.

WTF!!

sorry for the typos not mispelling.....lol typos! BTW, thanks TMZ for giving me credit on the "ex-husband" clarification! lol

shutupalready

One more comment...I can't help myself. If i have to see that picture of that thug blowing smoke out of his nasty mouth one more time...I'm gonna PUKE!!! How in the hell does any woman on this planet look at a guy like that and find love? Let alone wanna even sleep with it...OMG.....RUNS TO MY TOILET!!!

Simon-Pierre

Oh please...., get lost!

d

You are all sick people - you don't know her, you are stating from rag mags, or trying to outword the other. Obviously, this must be a day school is out, because I can't imagine adults making these comments.

David

The only thing wrong with this entire situation is there should have been two more bodies.

Barfalufugus

Congrats, TMZ! It's bad enough to have to have heard about her stupid page for the last few days, but now I have to look at it? Yuck!

Quit ur bitchin'

Re: 'gotdayum!'

Who the hell do you THINK you are calling her a 'walrus'???

People in glass houses should not throw stones!

GRAB A LIFE and grow up!!

shutupalready

#29 Everyone knows about the hood!! As for it happening to me...It sure has!! My brother in law was murdered 2 years ago. He was sick and dying anyway and was taking pain meds. The apartment manager knew about his condition and many others did too! He was killed over pain pills in a brutal manner! This world has gone to hell because of people who love their drugs/money! So STFU about me and the hood! Everyone knows what the hood is and if it offends you...too bad! I'm sick and tired of people who spread the message don't snitch! All you;re saying and doing is not caring about your fellow man and sideing with killers!

wiseOne

TMZ you often go too far, but this is the limit. I cannot imagine what the air smells like where you are, or if you even breath air - I rather hope not, because I dont' want to share mine with you.

Should a tragedy of this magnitude ever happen to any of you guys, and I hope it doesn't, only then would you be qualified to pass judgment or speculate about people's motives or emotional state in the immediate aftermath of the worst thing that one could ever experience in their life. And to all the ignoramii also commenting with your snide opinions of Ms Hudson's state of mind....be very careful, karma does have a tendancy to bite...tell the people you love that you love them...

jack Shite

IT MAY TURN OUT THAT SHE WAS THE SECOND PERSON INVOLVED IN THE MURDERS. THERE HAD TO BE TWO PEOPLE BECAUSE THERE WERE TWO CARS MOVED. ACCORDING TO THE POLICE.
THE MOM KICKED THE LOSER OUT OF THE HOUSE LAST YEAR AND THE DAUGHTER WAS PROBABLY STILL SEEING HIM.
MAYBE THE DAUGHTER IS IN ON IT ALL.

Janice

I wonder if a FBI Profiler could come in and check her out? Look at her eyes as she speaks of Julian, lot of blinking.
Does anyone remember the Susan Smith case? And the look on Julians father's face, something is just not right.
I think she is on myspace for the attention, and I do believe there was alot of jealousy towards Jennifer.
Does anyone really know her whereabouts during that day? How about her cell phone records?
I think this is why they are taking thier time ( the police) , charging anyone.
Maybe the dufus drug addict friends will finally say something on the myspace page and give the murderer up.

jason

are you kidding me? she has actually taken the time to change her default picture... wtf? not only that she puts a full body image of her morbidly obese self up. i wonder wtf was going through her head to think to that when her family was just murdered bc of horrible horrible decisions in life. what a poor excuse for a woman,