Report:

Julian's Body Covered, Hidden

10/31/2008 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julian King's body was covered with a curtain, which may explain why it took three days for authorities to find, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Additionally, sources tell the paper Jennifer Hudson's brother Jason was shot in the leg before he was killed on Friday. It was unclear how he got the wound and how it factored into his murder.

A public memorial is scheduled for Sunday at the Pleasant Gift Memorial Baptist Church in Chicago. The ceremony will be private from 3-4:00 PM and then it will be open to the public.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Who The F-isCASH WARREN????

If I were Jennifer Hudson, I would stay farrrrrrrrr away from Julia
and be surrounded by security!
She and hubby have effectively eliminated everyone in the mother's house (that the thug wasn't allowed to live in anymore)
AND
ANY eliminated AND ALL default heirs to
JHud's $ ahead of them.
Julia better keep her eyes open too if her
THUG somehow gets out of Jail...he can doublecross her and he's still
MARRIED to the last immediate relative.
This is how these thugs and their zero self esteem thug chicks operate...People are INSANE

Reality

will there be chicken at the memorial?

easygoing

I think the FBI is on this case. I think they are waiting and letting Jennifer get thru this horrific tragedy. After the Services are over, they are going to drop a bombshell. I do not think William did this crime. I think he may know something from something he heard in the past, but I do not beleive he did this. Whoever did this has a evil spirit that has been in them for a looooooong time. I definitlely feel someone was JEALOUS of Jennifer's Success. They did not want to see her happy. When they found out she was engaged, that did it. I h ope and pray when Jennifer finds out who was responsible for this, she just let's the Lord our God Guide her in her steps. I'm also thinking she may know and is just holding it inside for now because it's too much. God Bless this Family.

JuicyGirl

Makes no sense. Didn't they have to find the SUV first? How hard was it to look under the curtain once they found the SUV????

GurlGirl

Jennifer has to stay close to God. This is a horrible tragedy, and yes #1 I agree with you! JHUD has to stay away from certain family members, friends, and negative influences of her community. She has to let it go. She is different now. People will constantly be there to exploit that, even in some instances, family. It is unfortunate that people in these situations are so ignorant, desperate, and hopeless. This sh*& is sad on many levels! Julia knows what happened and she is protecting herself and others. It's all about Julia. She is a self-centered pig! She wants the life that Jennifer has. Isn't funny how William married her when JHUD was riding the Oscar buzz, and subsequently the win! How is it that JHUD is #2 on his myspace page? This was calculated on his part from the beginning. Julia is not remorseful, she wants to be famous. She will be infamous. I assure you. She will achieve this because she is guilty of horrible judgement! She is guilty of being selfish! There is a question on Julia's myspace page that ask a question....Do you want children? Her response: "Whether I do or not his az is here". Horrible thing to say about your child, "that you carried under your heart for eight months". I am appauled by this young lady's reaction and actions since the murder of her son, mother, and brother. All that being said, this story is so tragic and so surreal that I believe something good is going to come out of it. I believe that Chicago's crime and gang problem has been put on the front pages of international news! Chicago is being recogonized and it is my hope that this will bring change to this improvished city. Jennifer has lost, her sisters has lost, their cousins, and friends have lost....and Chicago will gain from this. Chicago will rise from this! Good will come from this.

Michelle

TO SUGGEST THAT JULIA HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE BRUTAL MURDERS OF HER MOTHER, SON, AND BROTHER IS JUST STUPID. IF HER HUSBAND HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE MURDERS THAN SHE IS GUILTY ASSOCIATION, IF HER HUSBAND COMMITTED THESE MURDERS SHE DOES NOT NEED TO BE JUDGED BY US, SHE WILL FOREVER CARRY THE BURDEN OF HER HUSBAND KILLING MOST OF HER IMMEDIATE FAMILY. I AM A VERY GOOD MOTHER, WHEN MY MOTHER LIVED WITH "ME" SHE DID EVERYTHING FOR MY KIDS, MY MOTHER WOULD NOT ONLY DO FOR MY KIDS BUT ME AS WELL, THAT'S A MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER'S LOVE. MY BABY WAS FOUR YEARS OLD WHEN MY MOTHER DIED SIX YEARS LATER (NOW 10) HE STILL TALKS ABOUT HIS GRANDMOTHER. WHY IS SHE NOT CRYING? MAYBE SHE IS IN SHOCK, PEOPLE GRIEVE IN DIFFERENT WAYS. iF SHE HAD BEEN CRYING ON TELEVISION SOMEONE WOULD HAVE SUGGESTED SHE WAS FAKING. WHY IS SHE ON MYSPACE? BECAUSE THAT IS HER RIGHT!!! JULIA'S WEIGHT? IF JULIA'S WEIGHT CAUSES HER HEALTH PROBLEMS OR SHE IS NOT HAPPY THAN SHE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, BUT TO SUGGEST THAT SHE HAS LO SELF- ESTEEM BECAUSE SHE IS OVERWEIGHT IS STUPID, IF SHE WAS SKINNY WOULD SHE HAVE HIGH SELF- ESTEEM? WHY DIDN'T THEY MOVE OUT OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD? JULIA AND JENNIFER'S MOTHER WAS COMFORTABLE YES, THE NEIGHBORHOOD HAD PROBLEMS BUT, IT ALSO HAD A LOT OF LOVE AND FAMILY. ALL OF THE CHOICES JULIA MADE WERE NOT CORRECT, BUT UNLESS SHE PULLED THE TRIGGER OR HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE MURDERS SHE IS NO WAY RESPONSIBLE. FOR THOSE WHO ARE STAR STRUCK REMEMBER THAT BOTH JENNIFER AND JULIA LOST THEIR LOVED ONES. JULIA, JENNIFER AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS HURTING NEEDS OUR PRAYERS. I PRAY FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY, AND ALL THE OTHER DECENT PEOPLE WHO ARE HURTING.

shizzle

I've been reading these post about this horrific crime, and it sure is starting to look more like other "dirt" the family was involved in that could have led to lives being taken from this earth. I know for legal reasons the family has not come out and accussed the "suspected" killer in this case. The police have been holding their "person of interest" for quite awhile and no charges still in this case. If you've watched the show 48 hours you would know that the clock is ticking slowly in the favor of those that did commit the crime. I believe someone had to have seen something, especially since this crime was committed in the day time, and in a residential area on a block of a local celebrity. You know people are watching the house, and gun fire in that neighborhood is probably not that uncommon. If this was a drug/gang hit which is starting look more like that than an estranged husband mad about being accused of stealing something. Something just doesn't seem right here, and I don't really know how happy Jennifer's wedding day is going to be without her mom there. I haven't heard about her dad, so I'm assuming he's not around.

JuicyGirl

I hope law enforcement allows the family to bury their loved ones in peace this weekend before announcing anymore evidence, chargers, news, etc.

ConcernedMotherof2&Wife

Brooklyn, NY, I couldn't agree with you more. It is such a sad situation. I just wonder why, if she was the one that went and found her mom, since her son was suppose to be with the mother, why didn't she go further in the house and see if her son was in there!!! She just left back out and left, then called the police. I do understand that she was in shock and everything, but I have children, and if my mother was suppose to be keeping my children, and walked in and saw her on the floor dead, I am going to go looking through the house for my babies.... and once they caught the person of interest... I would go to place that they caught him and walk around to see if I can find any clues to where my child is....

Now, I am not pointing fingers, I am just simply stating what I would have done if it were me.... I would go crazy looking for my baby, I wouldn't be in a hotel taking pictures. Now, myspace is the new means of communication, so she could have been logging on to respond to messages!!! I don't know.... I pray that I am wrong,because if she had something to do with it, that is just wrong, on every level!!! I am still praying for her and her family. I will be glad when they find out who is linked to that gun. A .45, is a powerful gun and to think that a 7 year old baby was shot with one!!! That is just unbearable. I hope she didn't have anything to do with it, and I pray that this family finds peace... But alot of people on here make some good points.....

I am not for the name calling on here and everything, but some of the brainstorming, does make you raise an eyebrow.

Connie

My thoughts and prayers to the family:)

Alia

Boy you people can be BRUTAL !!!

Don't you think Julia has been thru hell and back losing her family and her precious boy?? Last night on Nancy Grace a caller asked Nancy...and he said, I hate to even say this, but do we know where the sister (Julia) was when this happened?

Nancy Grace's producer said that the cops had cleared Julia - that her employer (who she drives bus for) said that she was working when it happened.....so I honestly don't think that she had anything to do with this, and I hope to God she isn't reading these posts where people are going strictly on speculation, and trashing her....

My God people, have some respect. Don't you think if the police had anything on Julia they would be holding her as a person of interest???? Give the poor girl a break she's been thru enough ! The only thing I see her guilty of is poor judgement on who she dated, if HE was even the person that did this...we just don't know yet...

Rest in peace little Julian, with your beautiful smile and bright eyes....

josie

I agree with blogs (#3) statement, "I'm also thinking she (Jennifer) may know and is just holding it inside for now because it's too much." I too believe Jennifer knows much more than any of us.
I wish people would quit trying to be cop, judge and jury. Everybody is so quick to point fingers, make accusations and cast judgment based on what they have heard or read.... Doesn't anyone realize there is so much more to the story than any of us know? The officials are not going to reveal all the details and facts until the timing is right. Let them do their job and just pray for justice.

And for those that feel the need to list a page of "facts" (not opinions) at least know what you're talking about and make sure they are actually "facts", it really makes you look ignorant. Reminds me of the old saying, "Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story"
God Bless this family for not only losing their loved ones but also for having to deal with the "know-it-alls"

Traci

That makes no sense...wouldn't they search the SUV right away??...supposedly someone knew the SUV was sitting there but they waited 3 days to do anything about it ...when there is a missing kid involved??...something is wrong with this whole story

jelly

JULIA IS INVOLVED

josie

#12 ". I just wonder why, if she was the one that went and found her mom, since her son was suppose to be with the mother, why didn't she go further in the house and see if her son was in there!!! She just left back out and left, then called the police."

A cousin found the first body, second body was discovered after police arrived, Julia was not there

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments