John McCain -- Quality, Value, Convenience

11/2/2008 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Turns out John McCain may be the real "celebrity" in the race -- because Johnny boy looked more comfortable on stage at Studio 8H last night than he did during the debates.

In the "SNL" skit, McCain and Tina Fey-Palin made it clear: money has been hard to come by for the GOP, forcing them to target QVC as the affordable option to the Obama network blitz.

freedomisnotfree

GO JOHNNY GO

Wes

The irony is that I feel that I know Obama much better than McCain. These 180 degree turns McCain’s done, “I supported Bush 90% of the time. I supported Bush far more than disagreed with him.” Now he’s saying he was this “maverick” as far as Bush is concerned. His volatile temper also bothers me a great deal. And all of these conservative supporters who say, “This isn’t the John McCain I endorsed.” More and more conservatives are voting for Obama because of McCain’s lack of judgment in choosing Palin as a running mate, his erratic behavior, and the embarrassing way he’s run his campaign. What was he thinking? I mean, who is this guy really? No way I would want this man in the oval office. I’m voting for Obama; he’s the best man for the job now.

As for SNL? Lol. Teleprompters work wonders -- and they're not allowed at debates.

freedomisnotfree

VOTE AMERICAN VOTE JOHN MC CAIN

Mr.Jones

"...old USA of America!

Posted at 10:10AM on Nov 2nd 2008 by Kate"

LMAO! Stupid ass!

freedomisnotfree

freedomisnotfree

spread the wealth NOHOPE OBAMA

not2breckonedwith

54. the ratings for SNL have been the highest ever why because of John Mc Cain and Sarah Palin they are rock stars

Posted at 11:37AM on Nov 2nd 2008 by linda

I guess, ff you consider the mockery of them as rock star status.

Mr.Jones

41. 28. #7 and #11 - so desperate it's sad...that is why Obama will win on Tuesday...silly nonsense that no one in the country believes or cares about...it doesn't work anymore.

Posted at 10:32AM on Nov 2nd 2008 by Go Go Obama Jeep

You are the uneducated moron that I am speaking about. I recently lost my job, my house and my car. I used to make 90K. I will not be doing so for a while, but I for sure know that my best bet for a better economy and hope for myself is McCain NOT OBAMA. Why? Because I spend time on both sides gathering INTELLIGENT information on the facts to have made this determination. I am telling you that I have asked so many Obama supposed voters for the facts that they know and what I get is people that on in a cattle call - just followers with no knowledge of any facts. So #28 you go on and be ignorant or challenge me and do some REAL research - Just check on Bill Ayers and Obama's relationship - just the substantiated facts .

Posted at 11:12AM on Nov 2nd 2008 by Vote McCain because Obama is NOT QUALIFIED

If you just lost your house, job, and car, dont you think you should be doing something else like trying to fix your situation, instead of repeatedly posting on TMZ?

freedomisnotfree

obama will have william ayers a terrorist, rev wright a anti american hater corrupt acorn,farahkan in his cabinet what a joke

freedomisnotfree

SNL had the highest ratings ever and they owe that to John Mc Cain and Sarah Palin they are true patriots

not2breckonedwith

I recently lost my job, my house and my car.

Posted at 11:12AM on Nov 2nd 2008 by Vote McCain because Obama is NOT QUALIFIED

Posted at 11:41AM on Nov 2nd 2008 by Uh...Doy...

He probably got fired because he got caught being on TMZ while at work. Serves him right. Either way, he is a loser. Crying about his great lose but yet still on TMZ instead of the want ads.

freedomisnotfree

spread the wealth NOHOPE OBAMA

freedomisnotfree

a bunch of thugs criminals and terrorist like william ayers, farahkan, rev wright what a great bunch Obama

Sandy

#57 - Once again your stupidity shows - What makes you think or KNOW I have not already done something about it? In addition to taking care of my very own situation, I am also trying to educated people to educate the themselves on the facts about the candidates BEFORE being on the cattle call. THIS ALSO EFFECTS ME MORON!

Independent Voter

That was the best TV that McCain has done. However, he is not the right person to be OUR president. He might have been 8 years ago, but not after the damage that Bush has done and his age and health are a huge factor. For him to have choosen Sarah Palin as his running mate only proved to me that he will make many more mistakes and our country can not afford anymore mistakes. Need we forget Bust going after Sadam invading his country and not going after Bin Laden and McCain supported that.
I have read everything I can on both men, viewed everything I could on both men, and by far Obama is the man that I feel can help us, and we all need help now. I hope people vote for the man they believe can help us and not vote for someone because of the color of their skin.