"Mad TV" Crushes "SNL"

11/2/2008 1:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Republicans have won the November election -- in the funny department.
Condoleeza Rice: Click to view!
"Mad TV's" spoof on the real Condoleezza Rice cutting herself loose is pee-in-your-pants hysterical.

jjj

Booooooooo!!!!!! This is an insult to C Rice... I did not find it funny at all. Many comedians make fun of a candidate/celeb but they stay in character; this was wayyyyy off of character...example Tina Fey as Sarah Palin, she does not portray Palin as a ghetto hoodrat, she portrayed Palin as the inexperience airhead she is.

Obama-Biden 08.

yessir

It's like a modern day minstrel show, absolutely sick.

Truth Hurts

So uncalled for...not funny. I agree, at least SNL sticks with the character and mocks candidates over what they have actually said or done. Moose hunters synchronize swatches!

ladyli1

That was the most dumbest ,idiotic thing that I have ever seen on this side of Amos n' Andy! Idiots!

Nostradamus

OMG #63 "dems are idiots"...you could not have said it better!

It is too bad that the mainstream media has also been bought out by Obama and has refused to investigate all his past and present behaviors that would for sure send him back to Kenya where his ugly ass belongs along his equally illegal aunt

joker112

I am African American and I did not find that funny at all I actually turned the channel. I liked the original mad TV the one with Will Sasso, Debra Wilson,Stephanie Weir, and Mo Collins. This mess they have on now is not funny by a long shot.

truthiness

that was funny?

Kia

No, untitled, but I do admit that I have been typing that all day. J on my mind I juess...kidding guess.

that.is.all

I am a slave owners sister and a daddy's girl.

observer_2008

How shameful TMZ. This didn't deserve to be aired once let alone put up on your site to see the light of day again. If I were a black person I would be greatly offended. Hell, I AM offended and I couldn't be any whiter.

geauif

Obama wants to bankrupt the coal industry, making us more dependent on his Muslim bruthas in the middle east

NUMbnuts

MY GREAT GREAT GRANPAPPY WAS A SLAVE OWNER AND HAD A BEAUTIFUL PLANTATION IN THE SOUTH...

IT WAS BURNED DOWN BY THE UNION JACKS AND HE WAS MURDERED.

I'M A PROUD SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN THAT WILL VOTE FOR SENATOR MCCAIN A TRUE AMERICAN...

BORACK HUSSEIN OSAMA IS BAD MAN FOR THIS COUNTRY....YOU ALL WILL BE SORRY IF HE GETS IN POWER!!!

Kathie is a phony

NOW YET ANOTHER THING TO ADD TO THE ABOVE LIST...HE WANTS TO BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY AND MAKE OUR COSTS SKYROCKET! EVERY DAY IT IS SOMETHING ELSE WITH THIS IDIOT! BUT THE EVEN BIGGER IDIOTS ARE THE ONES WHO WANT TO VOTE FOR HIM! COME BACK AND TALK TO US WHEN YOU HAVE TO HAND WRITE YOUR POST BY CANDLELIGHT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE ELECTRICITY! MORONS!

Kathie is a phony

In the bible God says:

"my children perish for a lack of knowledge"

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!

Georgia

Post 75

Your user name says it all "MAGGOT" A southern gentleman maggot? or just a plain old wormy maggot?