Federline Throws Gang Signs

11/3/2008 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In case he didn't come off as "white enough," K-Fed combined the patented "white man's overbite" with the most mangled westside gang sign on the planet at a club in Vegas last night.
Kevin Federline
At least he didn't rap.

Fred

He looks stoned, too bad there isen't a way to have him tested.

Barfalufugus

I wonder when the kids will start flashing gang signs?

FATASS KIM IS A RACIST

TMZ WHY DO YOU IDIOTS THINK IT IS OKAY TO PUT DOWN WHITE PEOPLE?! WHAT WHITE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS HAS OTHER RACES?!!!

MCCAIN AND PALIN '08 / HERO OR ZERO MCCAIN OR ONOBAMA!

Iskur

"ummmmm"

Except it's not an L since that would be spelled the other way around. Not mention it's a typical sign of greeting someone.

Rockstar Alumni

"13. West side gang sign? You guys are so dumb. It's no more a 'gang sign' than the victory/peace V is. Idiots."

Thank you! Relax people....the "W" he's making with his hand is for the WEST COAST, geez!

I feel sorry for the guy because after everything he's gone through, it's not like he can get a regular 9-5 job. I hope he's getting paid to be at these clubs. He does have 4 kids to take care of.

Frisco

#33...hahahahahahahah! ok Kevin, admit that it is you! What a freakin' stupid comment to make...but we can't ask for much from you I guess. Listen up, there is no such thing as gang signs..they are not patented! i can make up a sign in my suburbia life and make everyone else use it... stop it. KFed is not bright. He got caught up in the lifestyle and the people hanging out with him are doing so because he has a bunch of expensive crap! I don't understand why he gets the kids tho!!! I am a lawyer and that would nebver happen in "real life"!!!!

anyonecandoit

Kevin played brittany so good, what a shame!! It was all a setup for her money !! boy did it work. Poor brittany, I would say I love you too but hey you don't share that money with me!! So maybe I should let you eat my Pus*y so I can get some cash. I would so FU*K you and let my bf join, oh I am getting horny I need to go masterbate to you Britt!!!!!!!!!

Moan Ica

Most of these 'gangsta' boys still live at home & their mothers wash out their underwear every Friday.

Please - - GROW UP.

And what's up with the gay bald one? Go back to Little Rock, girlfriend!

smoke

whats sad is that every mention of this douche bag will forever be associated with britney

Janet

His poor children. ~ Great role model dad!

Susan B.

I don't think it's a sign of any kind--it looks more like spaz air guitar...

aanagai

This low life idiot is just too idiotic too be true, using Britney's money to flash gang signs? Do it in South LA and I bet the gangstas will bust a cap in his white trash ass!

To #26

How I wish Britney would get well so she could regain custody of her kids.

Knock It Off

K FED has a new rap song. It's called DUH! THE GENETIC MISFIRE. i will give K FED credit . He knocked it out with Britney.

Nujerz

TMZ and some of the posters on this sign do not know what they are talking about. K FED is not throwing a gang sign. The W stands for West Coast. Not a gang.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments