Barack Loses in Hollywood

11/5/2008 11:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Winning the Prezidency was a breeze for Barack Obama, compared to getting into Coco de Ville.Obama look-alike: Click to watch
The club's doorman -- who recently denied Chuck Liddell entry -- was clearly not impressed with the popular or electoral vote. The doorman initially turned away the Obama impersonator with faux Secret Service, but management eventually vetoed that decision, making Coco de Ville a "Yes We Can" club.

Hollywood's a Hazard

Last night They drove old Dixie down and all the people were singing.

AL K HOLIC

OBAMA

whiskey.tango.foxtrot

may I ask you TMZ why at a time like this you would report such a senseless story like this!?

Triple Play

I thought that Obama was the impersonator.

suspicious

Wow! I rather enjoyed this clip--THANKS! I just kept laughing, and HAD to say something--THANKS SO MUCH! This dude is FINE!!

suspicious

LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL... LOL...

DT

I am not sure who is the bigger looser. The Obama your mamma impersonator or the 2 nuckleheads behind him thinking they are bad.

Pri

preZidancy? with a Z?

Michelle Adkins

TMZ I really don't appreciate you all making the comment that you made this morning about I wonder what they will be cooking in the White House. That was very racist and I will not be watching your show ever again. You didn't ask that question when reagan was President nor did you ask that question when bush was elected. Please just accept that Obama won.

Jodi

That was great!! YEA OBAMA!!! That guy even sounds like him!! :)

YUCK

I can't imagine a more empty, superficial person than one who's such a media whore that they need to attempt to imitate someone else, to get attention. This dude is a LOSER...

baby_bo19@yahoo.com

I wouldn't have let OBAMA in a Night CLub Either,

SK8 MEDIC

That was a cool gig! The man who played Obama is a chill guy and a committed actor. The black secret service agent is actually a martial arts instructor and California Tae Kwon Do champion, as well as my team mate, the white secret service agent does Judo and Kick Boxing, so try to call them knuckle heads to their face instead of on the internet... Besides they were out and about urging people to vote before the TMZ aired them getting into the club.

appreciate

I think it's great to have a president that people want to emulate! And how great is it to think that people are so excited about Obama that they are willing to express it everywhere. Congratulations to Ary Katz and his dynamic duo.