Fidel Sues Obama Campaign

11/5/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fidel Rodriguez wants change from Barack Obama -- the kind you take to the bank.
Barack Obama: Click to view!
In a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Rodriguez claims he sold $10,000 worth of postcards, paper flyers and other advertising materials to Californians for Obama and Californians for Change, but says he was stiffed out of the $4,740 balance.

We called the campaign for comment, but for some reason the phones have been busy.

WHAT?

I don't have problems paying my electric bill, anything for that matter.
~Happy to heat my pool too.~

damn ur dumb

29. How happy will you be when you can't pay your stinking heating bills? That's because your momma and daddy pay them for you. Anyone under 30 should not be able to vote. They have no idea about life.....

Posted at 7:50AM on Nov 5th 2008 by Glimmerdrive

I'm 27 and have been on my own for the past 10 years, no help from mommy and daddy. Just because your parents supported you until you were in your late 20's does not mean that everyone else has that privilege. Clearly YOU have no idea about life.

why?

A historical moment for my children that are black and white. Congrats President Obama, you just gave hope to a country that has lost a lot of their human emotions. There is no other feeling than walking in a white upper class area & seeing Obama signs on their homes and cars. Wishing for a better day on the treadmill next to a white woman. Watching people proud of who they are for once in my lifetime. My children will grow up to know it is ok to love all of yourself, you do not have to pick sides.

-La Vonda G.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

24. Rep - totally agree with you. We know nothing about his skills or ability.
All we do know is that he is a very smart mixed race dude whose ego led him to run for president very early in his career...
I suspect his drive and opportunistic mindset may cause trouble when it comes to decision making within his team.

Don't suspect for one minute that this guy is doing this just for America. Think about it.

Posted at 7:39AM on Nov 5th 2008 by blue pen

===========================================

Every President we have had since the early 1800's has been a politician (that's when our leaders first started grouping themselves into political parties). This is true about every Representative and every Senator, as well. Almost all of these people have run for office for more reasons than simply the good of America.

The genius of our Founding Fathers is that they _knew_ that people can be greedy, venal, and self-serving, and they therefore designed a system that takes this into account. That's why we have the "checks and balances" that are built into the structure of our government. We have have been able to become the greatest country on earth _because_ of this.

In other words, our enlightened forefathers set things up so that the system inhibits and cancels out most of the negative effects of our leaders' self-serving natures, and for those who have the potential, this lets their greatness prevail. Abraham Lincoln was as much of a politician as anyone among our current batch of leaders ... including Obama. Lincoln was still able to rise to greatness, and there is no reason for why Obama cannot do the same.

WHAT?

I married at 17 and never received a hand-out. Not one red cent. That includes my momma and daddy.
Its called work your a$$ off and don't look back. 29, heating my pool in Maine. Speak for yourself AIRhead

damn ur dumb

I find it rather funny that some of the posters on here are making comments about Obama's "mixed" heritage. America is a melting pot. You learn that in elementary school. Give it a break. You can find that in any 4th grade social studies book....I suggest you go look on Amazon and buy one expeditiously. And to those making racist comments, I would love to research your geneology. You would probably die from shock if you actually found out what's pumping in your bloodline,

waiting

Land of opportunity? Not for hard working people, not anymore, but for ones that think the president will pay the bills for them, That didn't happen anywere,not even in communism.
Well it is time to prove that an afro-american person can govern a country, I look at Africa as a continent and I am amaized, I see a contrary.
Amen to all, is your country after all.

Tangie

I see I hit home with some of the losers living off ma and dad..lol

WHAT?

Yes, this is a historial moment. This can give the ones lacking in their self-confidence and self esteem through excuses to go to work/school and make something of themselves.

I would never allow being a women nor the fact that 'at one time' I couldn't vote either---never---ever---keep me down to the levels of poverty. Thats below me and an excuse.

Why didn't we think of this alot sooner? A mixed President!! This could be the answer of cleaning up our country again, to the way it was before. I'm changing in a totally different direction. I love my country and it should show the self-respect and decency she deserves.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

37. After a campaign that lasted too long, a so called "history" is made. Then I believe that everything is out for sale, and America is all sold out. Whatever America was, that is over.
Amen to all, is your country after all.

Posted at 8:09AM on Nov 5th 2008 by waiting
====================================

With this, we see your racism shining through. You are probably one of many who were afraid to display this part of yourself during the campaign. For a number of people people (not all!), the slurs of "terrorist", "marxist", etc. were covers for the racism that was lurking inside.

You say "it's time to prove" that a man whose skin is a bit darker than yours can govern. If you at least maintain an attitiude of being willing to accept proof (instead of shunning thought and just falling back on your prejudices like many will no doubt continue to do), then there is still hope for you. You will discover the folly of your old way of thinking and you will become a better person for it.

Melissa

Congratulations to you President Elect Barack Obama. I hope and pray that you lead this country well.

I am very disappointed this morning that this is the story TMZ decided to post regarding our 44th President. I realize bashing Palin and McCain brought a lot of traffic to this site, but it is ridiculous for this to be the first comment on his future presidency when you haven't even acknowledged his win.

It is time to heal from this election people. Say something nice or offer your hope but drop the hate. It is not what your country needs now.

Congratulations again to our 44th President Barack Obama.

just my input

to Keli and to the others who agree.......................I AGREE TOO!
I am now very worried for our country...blacks...YOU CAN NOW STOP SCREAMING RACIST EVERYTIME SOMEONE LOOKS AT YOU , WHO IS WHITE...........and I have to say that just this morning alone, I have heard so many hateful things on different websites towards ANYONE who didn't vote for Obama. He may prove me wrong and turn out to be an excellent president, but as long as this "na-na-na-na...na" mind set of so many people continues...this country will never improve.voted for McCain and proud of it!!

! LoVe B@R@CK

I THINK IT'S RIDICULOUS HOW TMX HAS ABOSOLUTELY NO STORIES POSTED ABOUT THE ELECTION! WOW... GUESS WE KNOW WHO THEY VOTED FOR. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT WE NOW HAVE A BLACK MAN AS PRESIDENT. HE STANDS FOR SOOOOOOO MUCH MORE. SO SINCE TMZ WON'T SAY IT, CONGRATULATIONS BARACK. I'M SO PROUD TO BE WHO I AM TODAY!

Kat

Welcome to the United Socialist States of America. Maybe Obama can go out to dinner with Hugo Chavez and Castro.?What a fine looking group they are!

damn ur dumb

Now all of a sudden you are trying to lay part claim on Obama, calling him "mixed" when just yesterday you were calling him an African Muslim. You guys are retarded on a whole new level.