Fidel Sues Obama Campaign

11/5/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fidel Rodriguez wants change from Barack Obama -- the kind you take to the bank.
Barack Obama: Click to view!
In a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Rodriguez claims he sold $10,000 worth of postcards, paper flyers and other advertising materials to Californians for Obama and Californians for Change, but says he was stiffed out of the $4,740 balance.

We called the campaign for comment, but for some reason the phones have been busy.

Lucy

just like TMZ to want to rain on the parade of President Elect Barack Obama. I am glad my vote and many others counted so we can implement change and come together as one people in America!!

Nita

So TMZ why is this the top story? This man just made history and this is the first post you have. Please stop the madness

Independent for Barack

I'm 28 and don't need help from anyone Glimmerdive. As a physician I do realize how hard life can be. I see my patents struggling everyday to pay for their medical bills and prescription drugs. Obama had the better healthcare plan which was my number one issue.

jazi

ALWAYS SOME NUT GOTTA COME OUT THE WOODWORK..STFU!

Kat

The United States is over with now. Our constitution will be used as an a$$wipe. No more democracy. It is DEAD. My life is over with now too.

damn ur dumb

49. My life is over with now too.

Posted at 8:33AM on Nov 5th 2008 by Donna

Good. Maybe McCain's wife can give you some pills to assist you. Good riddance.

Kat

If Kevin had a brain, he would be dangerous.

Tangie

Umm, Kevin...a presidential term is 4 years.

Yesterday I heard a black woman say "Now I don't have to pay any of my bills! " in the voting line, thanks to Obama's "take from the rich, give to the poor" statement. America nominated two morons. One of them had to win. It is what it is. Either way, America is screwed.

Kat

Kevin is probably another welfare recipient. Take your check and shut the F up.

bite me

Ok it starts with $4k, now that he has been elected, I am hoping the media will start investigating everything about this man, the American people have voted, and he has been hired (usually you don't get a job without presenting your education background BEFORE being hired). I know I wouldn't have my job if I withheld information about myself, how about you? Some people just don't care, they just heard change and saw racism and voted for that alone. Please do not tell me it was for his policies and what he stands for, because all we have heard from this man is promises, promises that his own campaign was trying to tone down before the election was even over.

Until we get some answers he will not receive the moniker "President" from me. Unfortunately the "banning" of news during the campaign was just a sign of things to come.

Pray for America, because we are going to need it.

Kat

It is so obvious many people are using different names.

bite me

btw, if Obama fails, as a nation we all fail. Why would you wish that on this country? I'm surprised you are able to function, let alone type, seeing as how you clearly choose not to use your brain.

Posted at 7:42AM on Nov 5th 2008 by not2breckonedwith

***************************************************************
So with Bush, we failed as a nation as well then. Which prompted the vote for Obama, without so much of any investigation of the man you elected into the highest positions of our nation, sorry not2, we failed again by accepting the words as truth and not demanding answers.

Kat

Katie, Kevin, and Bon Voyage are all losers regardless. Nasty.

Kat

Why did Kevin get deleted? All of his comments are gone even his aliases. Why are some of the nasty comments still here?

bite me

All of you ranting and raving at TMZ, what about all the stories they twisted towards McCain during the campaign, and not one about Obama? You all were making snide a$$ comments about McCain and Palin, well guess it is now turn for us to be allowed to make comments about Obama.

Get over yourselves