Oprah's Mystery Man Exposed!

11/6/2008 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man whose shoulder Oprah Winfrey used to cry on at Barack Obama's victory rally was a total stranger -- but we found out who he is.
Oprah Winfrey
Sam Perry, a corporate development consultant, happened to be in the right place at the right time and comforted lady O as she cried for joy.

Stedman better watch his step.

UPDATE 4:43 PM ET -- O and Perry have already set up a second date -- on her show! He'll appear on Friday's episode.

i'm just saying

I would be really grossed out if a complete stranger, whether famous or not, was hangin all over me. Especially around cold and flu season. I'm just saying.

Hey Canadian Guy:

You're wrong. You have to do something great in America to become famous. Oh, wait, never mind...

kan

Or toya, you could just wet yourself like all excited puppies do.

Twinker

I was crying like a baby too...but for other reasons,

There are about 20 people in the world that call the trends and carry the power of influence to the 96% of the population who can't think for themselves. Time to start watching them closely and trying to predict a few years in the future so we don't get caught up again in such surprises that affect the well being of the world.

Barack Obama was featured in a multi page interview in Oprah's magazine in November 2004. This day has been planned, plotted and packaged..this was not some random fluke.

Right now we all need to find respect for President Elect Obama. Maybe Oprah magazine can give us "tips" and "hints" on how to do that since we obviously can't think on our own.

Iyetyga

There is nothing more fun than bigots! I AM enjoying myself and will continue to post just like everyone else.
GOD Bless America!

yadaYadayada

44. You being THIS upset about the skin color of your new President makes this little Black girl sooooo very very very Happy! YOU ARE OWNED BITCH! HAHAHAHA

Posted at 4:38PM on Nov 6th 2008 by To the Moon Alice!!

Yes another well educated black person I can see. What an ass you are, go cash your welfare check.

Posted at 5:39PM on Nov 6th 2008 by your a fool
~~~~~
I thought To the Moon Alice was quite funny. And if you want to talk about education and be educated, you should know the difference between "your' and "you're." Just saying!

kate blows bigtime

Posted at 6:02PM on Nov 6th 2008 by To Infinity And Beyond!

Please go there!!!!!!!....to infinity and beyond!!!!!!! and learn proper grammar.

Disgusting

What losers still watch lying, delusional Oprah?

Oprah is ov-ah

yadaYadayada

49. Posted at 6:02PM on Nov 6th 2008 by To Infinity And Beyond!

Posted at 6:17PM on Nov 6th 2008 by Bitch is back
~~~~~~~~~~
To Bitch is back, there was nothing wrong with my grammar. Oh, but yes, you are a bitch!

Stephanie

oparah or not if that was my man i would have knocked that bitch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yadaYadayada

Stephanie, there was nothing sexual about what Oprah did. Chill. And there's no way you have a man. Who in the hell would want you?

GO KENDRA

Posted at 4:38PM on Nov 6th 2008 by To the Moon Alice!!

Posted at 5:39PM on Nov 6th 2008 by your a fool
~~~~~

Posted at 6:02PM on Nov 6th 2008 by To Infinity And Beyond!

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND !! YOU'RE A DUMB F*CK FOOL !!! The previous poster used the appropriate spelling in his/her post... GO CASH YOUR WELFARE CHECK !! ahha !! You're a dumb f*ck !! GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN TO PROPER SPELLING AND USAGE !!!

yadaYadayada

55. Posted at 4:38PM on Nov 6th 2008 by To the Moon Alice!!

Posted at 5:39PM on Nov 6th 2008 by your a fool
~~~~~

Posted at 6:02PM on Nov 6th 2008 by To Infinity And Beyond!

Posted at 6:42PM on Nov 6th 2008 by INFINITY AND BEYOND IS STUPID
~~~~~~
Um...no. The moniker this person used was "your a fool." Um...*cough, cough* Check your CAPS. You have serious anger management issues.

yadaYadayada

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN TO PROPER SPELLING AND USAGE !!!

Ditto. "Go back to school and learn proper spelling and usage."

This is my Boom Stick

50. Who cares! Oprah bought Obama this presidency and the stupid Americans who voted for him were suckered into believing he is the second coming of Christ. I can't wait until he falls on his face, unfortunately at the price of America. When is he going to start paying everyone's mortgage and gas bill? He will not spread my wealth, the little that I have, I've worked hard for it. He can get it from Oprah, Springsteen, Diddy, and the rest of Hollywood. Stupid Ellen, the same people that put your great savior in office also voted against gay marriage. The majority of the voters who voted against Prop 8 were blacks and hispanics. I'm going to enjoy the next four years. Paybacks a B****!

Posted at 6:27PM on Nov 6th 2008 by Roxanne F.
___________________________________________________________

Don't blame that Prop 8 BS on us blacks! LoL I saw the Daily Show segment where they interviewed the woman who drafted it. She was a total Byatch W.A.S.P. there was also that Black Rev., but those two don't speak for everyone. I love my Gays and it sucks that they're enduring this injustice. I hope they get it reversed because as far as I'm concerned it's as bad as racism to deny them the right to marry. Alright, jumping off my soapbox now. :)