Julia Hudson

'NOW I'M THE PRETTIEST ONE'

11/7/2008 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Two weeks to the day after her mother, brother, and son were brutally murdered, it's hard not to point out what Jennifer Hudson's sister Julia is saying with words and pictures on her MySpace page.

Launch photos
Most bewildering is this: Under one picture Julia writes, "NOW THAT JASON'S GONE I'M THE PRETTIEST ONE," an apparent reference to brother Jason, whose body was found shot to death along with their mother's.

Other photos show her partying with friends.

Julia has taken down pictures of William Balfour, her estranged husband and still the only suspect in the case.

Britr0x

I agree with Post number 10.

Scoobys mom

Ok this woman needs to be checked on, I find it disturbing that the way she's acting. Either she's in on the murders or she is seriously mentally unstable. Either way someone needs to check into this bi**h

MIKE

who did they get all those FAT **** in on picture? pretty ****** sad. all those lost ones and just another day for her.

Skeptic H.

Something about her actions after this tragedy is all wrong. And to those (P1tey1) who want to talk about how we should leave her alone she's lost this one and that one. Well the biyatch!!! is not acting like a normal person either way you cut it. She's concerned with all the wrong things way too soon. They haven't got cold yet and she's acting like she's a super star because her family was slaughtered!!!!

chipmunk

how can you say there isn't something funny about her? i don't find anything funny about joking how now that your brother is gone you are the prettiest one... she sounds pretty happy to me about it. she is NOT innocent

MIKE

how did they all fit in that picture? get a freakin life you sicko chick.

Mary

Being the prettiest is obviously an inside family joke among them and she is dealing with a tragedy through humor. Walk in her shoes before you judge.

whiskey.tango.foxtrot

WOAHHHHHHHHHH SHE HAS GOT A LOT OF NERVE TO POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!! EVEN IF SHE IS JUST JOKING THAT IS WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!

Mark

She meant to say "fattest one"! Simple typo. Trash, this woman...if you can call it a woman!!

Melissa

I've never heard of this particular way of grieving.

mrs. reeves

So what if she wasn't partying. She doesn't look like she grieving over anything, let alone 3 people in her her family murdered.
It also looks like she moved on to another guy since her loser husband is in jail. She's disgusting. Her son is dead because of her. Fat ass ugly woman who was so desperate for a man she was willing to sacrifice anything to get it. And I use the term "man" loosely. Losers.

Ummmm...

I'm not totally shocked by this. I kind of thought all along that she maybe was in on it or knew it was going to happen. So this is not a surprise. If I just lost my son, mother, and brother in a violent way unexpectedly, I would hope I would hold off on updating MySpace for a few weeks.

shell

I have to think that this was an inside joke with the family, and this picture was taken before the tragedy. Maybe I am naive, but, it is inconceivable to me that she could be this shallow and messed up! I think the tuth has been distorted here. That's my opinion about it!

h20

I have walked in her shoes-I lost five family members in one day and two were children ages 3 and 5. She is a crazy crunt.

omggggggggggg2

for pple wondering how you can get onto her myspace since it's set to private, you can probably add her as a friend and she'll accept you regardless if she knows you or not...she just is that type of person..try it....she needs and is desperate for any kind of attention