Britney and Boys Back In 'The Wood'

11/8/2008 4:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ding dang! Britney Spears was able to return home to Kentwood, LA Friday -- with both her boys in tow. This was the first time Brit was able to bring Sean Preston and Jayden home since losing custody rights to KFed earlier this year.

Now her boo boos can see where mommy gots her crazies from.

suzy Q

She has two of the most beutiful kids!!! GOD bless her!!

Helen Rainier

It's good to see that Ms. Spears is on the road to good mental health. I wish her all of the best in keeping herself together.

jonalisa

She's doing so well. Would you rather she be another Anna Nicole or Elvis and die young? Would it kill you to be kind?

atzdl

Her kids are adorable! Britney went through a rough time, and she's clearly working hard to get better. Stop bashing people with mental illness. Give credit where credit is due.

Jeremy

"Now her boo boos can see where mommy gots her crazises from."

Is there a Pultzer for smart snide captions? Because you nailed it!

Charliesmom

Like I said in a previuos post, TMZ you have made enough money off her so like others have said give her credit for coming as far as she has. You should be grateful you can continue leaching off her celebrity and that she didn't die. You aren't making too much off Anna Nicole these days are you?

Iam4LSU

I am glad Britney is back home in Louisiana. She needs to feel the support of her family and true friends. The ones who are not just after her money.

twinky

sorry, can't praise someone for being with their own kids ONCE IN AWHILE WITH A MILLION PEOPLE HELPING HER. Lots of moms have gone thru hard times, and did not have 100 million dollars, nannies, chefs, etc.etc. SO WHAT.....NO RESPECT FOR HER. GO AWAY.

get a life people

Im from La and trust me we are not all back woods stupid people.....Try looking aroudn another state like Cal...now there are some crazy people....Leave her alone she is trying to get her life back on track...Why kick her in the face......

BriLynn

I am happy for Brit !!! Please allow her to be a mommie and a very talented pop star Thanks!!!

barry Gordy is genius

After she drops them off, she needs to get back on that stripper pole and get my money.

MyTwoCents

Is there anyway they can keep her down there permanently and send Kevin down there too?

Just call me trailer trash....

shouldn't that kid be walking?

jan

Thank God Britney is doing so well, a year ago I was afraid to turn on the news, afraid I would hear she was dead.. I am really happy for her & her family that all is going so good. Keep it up Britney..

mlb

TMZ that is awful to call any child a "boo boo", even if Brit did say it when she was mental. I'm not a Britney fan- but I am glad she seems to be getting it together with her mental illness and life. Someday these poor kids will read all these stories about their mom and being called "boo boos", how awful. Please leave the kids out of the tabloids.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments