Tokio Hotel Turns Back Time

11/8/2008 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Bill Kaulitz (left), lead singer of German pop band Tokio Hotel, at an award show in England on Thursday -- and singer/actress/icon Cher at the Oscars in 1986 (right).
Bill and Cher
One of them is very popular with female impersonators.

We're just sayin'.

jessica

i just hate how people keep comparing bill to women, its just getting old and disrespectful.

damn ur dumb

Well, stop dressing like a woman and you will stop getting compared to one.

I Love Memphis

Morgan

I really don't understand why little girls find him attractive at all.

No wonder, huh John?

"3. I wish Cher would just go away. A no talent who got lucky. Sonny was the BEST and the BRAINS!! Just don't know why people go and see her. Someone like Elton, or Bette. Now that's talent!!!"

What a stupid c-u-n-t...

You act as if Cher is all over the damned place... TMZ brought HER up on something completely unrelated you jealous b-i-t-c-h.

Sonny was a terrible actor and ruined most performances with Cher because he couldn't keep it together long enough to get through a single song.

Someone like Elton or Bette eh? I guess I should commend you on your computer skills, considering that most senior citizens your age have cataracts and arthritis.

Rachael

I absolutely love EVERYTHING about Bill, but that hairy vest he's wearing is kinda creepy. lol.

aspiediva

You make fun of Bill, you disgrace all Tokio Hotel fans. The shirt by the way is really feathers. So stop making fun of him for the fact that he looks like a girl.

Luke Warmwater

I think they're both female inpersonators.

Jim

What are weird f**king guy.

Jackie

Okay - I don't normally give this site the time of day but the Tokio Hotel headline caught my eye. To the sentence:
"One of them is very popular with female impersonators" - I would add that the other is very popular with females.
And not just "little girls". Why do people feel the need to constantly bash other people's personal style? Hey, if you don't like Tokio Hotel that's your perogative. Just keep it to yourself. If you don't like Bill why are you clicking on the link and reading the "article"? Why waste your time.?
I happen to love Bill's style. I think he is gorgeous. From what I have seen in concerts and interviews, he seems like a really nice guy. So he wears eye make-up and big hair. So what?
Oh, and I'm 47 so I don't fall under the "little girl" category.

Jackie

Oh and Perez Hilton can bite me.

Yeddy-Bo

If I had to pick,... I would Bone the "Chick" on the left.........
Just saying.....

Bill Cosby

Tokio Hotel is just a rip off of a bunch of different indie electro bands that started this back in the late 1990's. They are stealing their look and their sound. If you want to hear two REAL electro bands that TOKIO HOTEL are trying to be than listen/look at Hong Kong Counterfeit and Bangkok Impact. This is just a late mainstream rip-off, mainstream-diluted version for the mindless masses. They can't even come up with an original name!

alleinschmidt

Why must people including Perez Hilton (who is really being a jerk about them lately) and now TMZ constantly make fun of Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel. Sure his look is very different. He is in a rock band, he is from Germany - how many rock bands from Germany have you seen? You may all recall rock bands from the 1980's and the looks they had, for example, Poison, Motley Crue, Skid Row and Twisted Sister. All of their lead singers looked like girls, dressed very girly and wore makeup. Why is it so different for a lead singer in a rock band today to have this look? Does anyone remember the Disney movie "Bambi", well in it Thumper's (the rabbit) mother told him, "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all" - I feel like we could all learn a lesson from that!!!!!!!!

Nikki

Bill is freaking sexy i love him and im not a little girl :) im 21, I love his hair and everything about him.....
he is very very very gorgeous. ILY Bill&Tom