Dean of Mean Smacks Jerry Lewis with Low Blow

11/9/2008 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jerry Lewis is usually the one spewing offensive comments to anyone with ears -- but yesterday at LAX, one man thought it wasn't too soon to rib Lewis about doing "another movie with Dean Martin."
Jerry Lewis: Cick to view!

billyboyhere

Did they check for a gun hidden in the wheelchair? Gosh that man looks terrible----what a miserable soul he must be. Spewing racist and sexist taunts his whole life.

I didnt realize he can hardly stand or walk. Maybe he should do a "feel sorry for me" telethon and have us all send money to such a needy and useless human being as he has portrayed handicapped children for so long. The snake.

TMZ FAN

he's an old man .. what do you expect?

TMZ FAN

I wish he'd put me in his will .. cha ching... *I'm just say'en

Rip M 2 Shreds

Frightening.

Kiki

Dean Martin is dead people, that really show 's no respect TMZ. What a bunch of idiot's.. They were still great friend's when he passed on five year's ago, It hurt Jerry deeply and I think after all this time and his worldly fame Jerry's entiltled to say anything he want's too! Stop an think for once how his world had changed and those kid's never had a chance without him doing what he has done and he didn't get a dime and gave his time!!
1. Your an ass!

Mrs Butters

Say what you will about Jerry,but I'm pretty sure none of those dissing him have done anywhere near what he's done for charity.The Dean Martin comment was idiotic,and if Jerry wasn't an old man,I'm sure he's rightfully poped the jerk

rachelle

Dear # 5 - Dean Martin died on Christmas day in 1955, 13 years ago and he and Jerry were NOT good buddies. They hadn't spoked in years!!

rachelle

Oops, I meant 1995!!!

DD8V92

GEE!!! This story sounds like something Ole Shep from Fox would bring up to discredit and disrespect a person just to get
his "Rocks" off!!!! Leave Mr. Lewis alone!!! The Media Vultures will one day pay dearly for their treatment of people.
It is amazing how they have lowered themselves to depths that they have.

2089 days ago

Kendra Would Rock Your C**k!

Actually, not true Mitzi. They had buried the hatchet. Jerry Lewis showed up at Dean's son's funeral unannounced to offer comfort. Martin was so touched that they began talking again and worked out their differences. Jerry Lewis has been quoted many times as thinking of Dean Martin as his father. They are generally credited as being the most successful comedic duo in entertainment history.

Rip M 2 Shreds

Mitzi, your comments are not factual. They had made up after Jerry reached out to Dean after his son's death. Actually, Dean was never the same after his son was killed. Very tragic.

Brutus

More importantly.... Did I see Jerry discard his water bottle by just placing it on a wall with NO attempt to find the proper container or give it to one of his caregivers? Isn't that littering in a public place? Watch the video and keep your eye on the plastic water bottle. He acts like he does this all the time. One of my pet peeves in life is people who just dump their trash anywhere anytime. Mr. Lewis has no class and is clearly using our planet as his personal trash bucket.

2089 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Jerry is one of the funniest people who ever lived. He got me through some tough times.

webms

I love this man. He is from a differnt time and yes, he sometimes says things that are not politically correct. However, he has done a tremendous amount of good work and should be respected for his body of work as well as the good works that he as accomplished. I think that many younger people just don't get him or understand him. I get that, but give him a break and get to know about him before you judge him too harshly.

bigcap

Jerry Lewis is a steaming pile of shiz. What a jackass this guy is. In person, he is even more rude.
Hear in this vid how he curses at his driver, and yes, just leaves his trash wherever he wants. He blatantly feels he is better than you, me, and everyone. from what i've seen, he's been in and out of hospitals since at least the early 90's. I piss on you jerry lewis. you such balls bezatch!
forza italia baby!