Dave Grohl -- Secret of the Hidden Valley

11/12/2008 12:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Foo Fighter Dave Grohl was thrilled TMZ finally "discovered the Valley" -- and good thing we did, because Dave's hilarious and his little "Obama" shouting daughter Violet is beyond adorable.
Dave Grohl: Click to watch
For the record, "The Valley" is the area located on the "other" side of the Hollywood Hills -- and not in the third circle of hell -- where the producers of "Entourage" have probably led you to believe it's located.

dont know

I lOVE Dave more than any other musician EVER. he's a cool dude and I bet a great Dad-

Tangie

A small child talking politics is hardly "adorable" Be a good father and let your daughter play with dolls and such, you left wing nut job.

ObviousTrollHunter

I suppose if his child was saying "Palin!" instead, I could come up with an equally astute comment like:
"Be a good mother and don't let your young daughter have babies out of wedlock and such, you right wing nutjob."

Meghan

I love their music and think it's funny that he has his daughter supporting Obama. However, he just seems like in real life he's a real a**hole, I'm just sayin'.

Keep fightin' the foo!

Tangie

I agree with alice. Children should be children. There will be plenty of time for politics, later. I don't think # 3 quite understands the point.

James

Oh please. His daughter is all of 2 or 3 years old. She's probably like every other toddler alive and repeats everything she hears.

He seems like a very stand up guy. Not to mention a wonderful Father.

Anita

Dave Grohl is a self-centered ass andabout as immature as they come. He is also OVER.

Anita

Grohl is an oversize baby with a totally egotistical personality.
He suxx.

Anita

Dave is one f the most inconsiderate people in the biz and that's sayng a lot.

It's great he is fading from the scene. Good riddance jerk.

Tangie

If anything is known about him, it's that he is a jerk. He was a jerk to Cobain and then about the music that was rightfully Courtney Love's. Letting a little girl spout off on politics is just asinine. Some people are not fit to be parents. Disgraceful!

Anita

Dave Grohl's socalled music is nothing but noise. Mozart made music.

Anita

I thought the fathead wasretiring for good?
Why then does he keep popping up.
Go away Dave Grohl and take your herbal refreshments.

Tangie

I am an Obama supporter and I find this inappropriate. People like #3 haterplayer are an embarrassment to the party.

Bash a Pap

Alice you are such a nosy b*itch... take care of your own ugly ass children and mind your own f'ing business. NO ONE IN AMERICA GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT YOUR OPINION!

dont know

Shasta--doubt very much you know anything about the Cobain/Grohl connection. Although Courtney Love is extremely intelligent, she is a nutcase, that got pregnant unpurpose and Kurt decided to be a stand up guy and marry her (Grohl was the best man at the wedding). After his suicide, Courtney spent every DIME she has, so went again Grohl and other members of Nirvana to get what was rightfully THEIRS. Get your facts straight before you start foaming at the mouth--BIOTCH.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments