Dear TMZ, I'm the REAL Paula Abdul Stalker...

11/13/2008 4:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A self-proclaimed "Paula Abdul stalker" who was featured on season 7 of "American Idol" is furious with TMZ after a story we posted scared his friends and family into believing he was the one cops found in front of Abdul's house.

Paul Marturano, who sang that skin-crawling stalker anthem on last season's "Idol," wrote us a scathing email yesterday saying: "THANKS ALOT ... I have been getting endless emails and calls from friends and family memebers [sic] who saw your headline about the Paula Abdul Fan Death ... My mother cried thinking I was dead."

Creepy McCreeperton even signed the email "Paula Abdul's Stalker from American Idol Season 7."

#1

How stupid is the guys family. All the stories said the name of the WOMAN who was found dead near Paula's. What an idiot just trying to extent his 15 minutes of Stupidity!

2068 days ago

momlayday

How come her kookoo stalkers are named PAUL and PAULA???!!! Hahahahaha

2068 days ago

AI9

Are we sure his mother cried thinking he was dead or cried when she found out he WASNT?

2068 days ago

RR

Paul Marturano.... American Loser

2068 days ago

Zebedee Doodah

I'm sorry, but Paulie is one whacked-out mofo. I really did cry, but it was only for a minute, and only when I found out that Paulie, the creepiest man on earth, was still ALIVE. I keep askin' him, "Paulie, what's with all this Paula Abdul stuff, like wantin' to CAULK her bathtub, and watch Peter FALK with her???" I just don't understand kids today, even when they are fifty, unemployed, and still live in mom's basement, reading comic books all day while watching "Punky Brewster" reruns on TV. "Paulie, come upstairs... lunch is ready...I made your favorite - Spaghettios!"

2068 days ago

maxeythecat

And you guys wonder why most celebs act like they've seen the Ghost of Christmas Past whenever their "fans" approach 'em....people just ain't normal these days! It's a sorry fact, but being a celeb is a rather unsafe occupation here in the 21st Century...one in which you can wind up dead.

2068 days ago

Jim

What a freeking nut!

2068 days ago

Natasha

Ha ha, this guy's 15 minutes were just extended and he is well and alive to enjoy them. He lives in the community next to mine and is supposedly very involved in animal rights. He cannot be all that bad if this is true.

2068 days ago

Michell

I remember the Paul guy he was very creepy, I remember the look on Simon's face and how he made the security get the guy out of there.

2068 days ago

LuvFairies

Funny, when I first saw the headlines about a fan who killed themselves near Paula's house, this guy immediately popped into my head. Ugh.

2067 days ago

Tracy

Does anybody have the link to this guys tryouts? I remember him! I was practically crying because I was laughing so hard at this guy....

2067 days ago

vw

What a loser.

2067 days ago

helen

i knew there had to be more paula crazies than just that one!!! weird how it is paul and paula, wonder what the rest are named. i bet she had stalkers well before she even became a cheerleader. i think i remember a story once before, someting about her stalker wanting to protect her from terrorists, i don't think that was either one of these:)

2067 days ago

hot snot

what a lame, psycho, self-obsessed idiot. Get a life Paul M

2067 days ago

hot snot

Well Julie from Boston: I don't really think that matters. It was VERY creepy and uncalled for. "Comedian" or not. That was nightmare-enducing. I should have never watched the video, because I cannot shake the image.

How frightening for Paula.

2067 days ago