Designer/Accused Rapist Now Just Rapist

11/13/2008 5:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fashion designer Anand Jon was found guilty today on 16 counts of sexually abusing teenage girls and young women, including several counts of rape by force and lewd acts on a minor.

He was was acquitted of four other charges and jurors could not reach a verdict on three other counts.

Jon will be sentenced on January 13.

qtip

I read this guy's story a while back. Totally sick! This guy deserves the punishment he gets!

mary

may your weenie be Bobbited and slug in the depths of hell....you can retrieve it there!

ANGELA

Sick and twisted pervert!

2078 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Now maybe the same will happen to him .

Caroline

I read this and GASPED: NO joke you guys, I used to correspond with Anand about 4 years ago when I was 18 or 19 and he used to try and get me to come with him to events as "arm candy". He was very friendly and persuasive but I never went. He just seemed overly-confident like he gets the hottest girls to accompany him. He is a total creep. I am glad I never went! E-mail me if you want info callmemsreilly@aol.com

Jomica Man

I'm certain he may soon get a taste of his own crime while in prison. The hardcore criminal inmates will have a field day with his fashionable rear end. One may say this will be poetic justice to this preying sicko. I can see this jerk being pawned off from one group of inmates to another.

maggot

COME XMAS TIME HE WILL BE GETTING A LOT OF PRESENTS LEFT AT HIS BACK DOOR!!!

Todd da Man

Those girls got exactly what they deserved.

Cande

If he was black you racist ass people would have had a lot to say but since he's not then you go by the motto if you don't have anything nice to say then you don't say anything

ROBERT

I hope they send him to a prison in west hollywood. They will have a field day. Hope he has a lot of extra butt plugs. He's going to need them.

Bob Booie

Maybe Nick Hogan can introduce him to Nick's ex cellmate/boyfriend Bubba

pie

It's too bad Anand Jon dosn't have a mother like Hogan's wife Linda. That way Anand can do his mom instead of all those pre-teen girls. - Linda Hogan is a good little incest mama, and she takes care of her son so he won't stray

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales

Talk about totally and completely destroying your life. He'll never work in fashion again, he's a convicted felon and a convicted sex offender, he has to resgister as a sex offender wherever he moves, for the rest of his life...when he gets out of prison, YEARS from now. He'll legally never be allowed to be around children ever again. He is ALSO now going to be prosecuted in New York...and probably Texas and Massachusetts as well. He also is going to be a defendant in at least one civil trial by a woman who is being represented by Gloria Allred...who usually wins. More civil cases are sure to follow. Anand was far more interested in trolling the internet for potential victims than he ever was in designing clothes. Good work Anand. Enjoy your many, many upcoming years in the California prison system. It's a wonderful place to live.

Black Power

#9 cookie. What the hell are you talking about. This article has nothing to do with race, yet you and only you have to make a comment about race. YOU are the racist here, trying to start something where there is nothing.

#8 Todd_da_man. You're just an idiot. Maybe you and Cookie can get together. I don't think either of you should breed, but if you do, I'm sure your kids will turn out to be waterhead babies.

wayne dh

OH COME ON, A STRAIGHT FASHION DESIGNER WHO LIKES GIRLS!!!! ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments