The Sheik Hits the Fan Over Hulk Hogan

11/13/2008 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Like a deranged lunatic -- a homophobic deranged lunatic -- '80s wrestling legend Iron Sheik stormed into LAX yesterday screaming all sorts of offensive obscenities in a delusional attempt to score a rematch with Hulk Hogan.

After the tirade, the threats and the spitting -- the 65-year-old got rolled up right in the airport ... in his wheelchair.

Tommy

That was the BEST!!!!! You need to follow him and get more footage!!!! I laughed so hard, reminds me of the old wrestling days...

Shaylee

That was so funny!

ANGELA

Dammm!

Dude

Oh come on. They probably asked him to go into character. Saying how he was a lunatic is not fair.

Jocelyn

The Iron Sheik is THE MAN! He rassled in our small town about 8 years ago and it was AWESOME! I made a sign and he signed it for me. He even made it to the after-party bar and kicked a few back. Good times!

uh?

Real funny..wouldn't have anything to do with "Hulk" starting to advertise for his upcoming reality show? You people are a bunch of morons. Hulk is garbage. Period.

ANGELA

Sheik went off! Go head boy! You got it, yes I would like more footage of him he can talk some sh@t!

Fred

Can he still perform the camel clutch from a wheelchair? And I thought his nemesis was Bob Backlund, not Hulk. I miss the old wrestling days...before it became one long non-stop music video...

Wraslin

You need to find more of these guys. Brings back great memories. How about digging up Baron "The Claw" Von Rashki? Wait, not literally if he is dead...

Nicole

He does this on Howard Stern all the time. Every time he comes on he goes through the same rant & cries about how broke he is. Over it.

BonBon

That brought me back to the old days. He is awsome. So sad bout seeing him in a wheelchair, though. It was only a couple years ago that I last saw him last. He didn't end up wrestling because he left the show not feeling well. But he is a very nice guy and I have had the opportunity to talk with him on a few different occasions when he would be a special guest at an independent wrestling organization that my brother in law wrestles for. The Sheik is a great guy and a true legend.

al loanese

I KNOW THAT HULK AND HIS FAMILY ARE WHITE TRASH, BUT WHO IS THIS IDIOT IN A WHEELCHAIR? SOME HAS BEEN WRESTLER THATS NOW A CRIPPLE...GUESS THIS DOUCHEBAG DESERVES TO BE IN ONE.....HE LOOKS LIKE A SERIAL KILLER AND A RAPIST. WHO THE HELL IS HE TO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE.....FIGGIN CRIPPLE....I CAN WALK CAN YOU...STUPID IDIOTIC AZZ WIPE.

Pretty Ricky

al loanese

13. The Iron Shiek was a bad ass in his day, he kicked alot of ass. His rant was pretty damn funny. I saw something on YouTube where he was ranting just like that at a wrestling show or something and he tripped and fell off the stage.

Posted at 5:41PM on Nov 13th 2008 by Playboy

THAT WAS THEN THI IS NOW AND HES NOTHING BUT A LOUD MOUTH CRIPPLE...WHO CANT STAND UP ...LET ALONE KICK SOMEONES AZZ...WHATS HE GOING TO DO RUN THEM OVER......FRIGIN LOSER AZZWIPE, AINT NO GOOD NOW IS HE?hOPE THIS LAME AZZ AINT MARRIED...CAUSE WE ALLKNOW HIS PEE PEE DONT WORK NOMORE!!!!

Rah-Rah

Dayum!! Crazazzy dude's stuck in a time warp or something. Doesn't he know Hulk Hogan doesn't wrestle any more?

So damn funny!! Howard must feel sorry for him. Lets him come on and do his spiel. America's been good to him.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments