Justin Timberlake -- The Package Deal

11/16/2008 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Timberlake can sing, dance and more importantly ... he's not afraid to stuff his man bits into a leotard in the name of comedy.
Justin Timberlake: Click to view!
Justin's ballsy performance with Beyonce and Paul Rudd aired last night on "SNL" -- we're wondering when Lorne Michaels is gonna sign him up as a regular cast member.

justsaying

Ever since Timberlake left Janet Jackson standing alone on the ledge after the Superbowl incident I've always called him a sissy. Finally, he proves me right.

Luke Warmwater

He's got no man bits to stuff....

Mandy C

I love JT.....he is toooooo funny, I laugh my ass off everytime he's on SNL. He's truly multi-talented!......and best of all he's proud of his kibble & bits!!!!

Lisa

Saw this last night and thought it was hilarious!! Even Paul Rudd's dancing at end is great!

Tina

Justin was funny but Beyonce performance of Single Ladies was awful she should have been one of the backup dancers and her backup singers should have been front and center.

yummi26 - old school forever!!!

I thought JT was gittin it!!!

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

hehehe SNL schools in the lesson of NO HUMILITY, regardless of how humiliating!

susan

Still LMAO over this. His weekend update bit was hilarous too. Maybe since he's going to be spending more time in New York he'll at least do more cameo's. The man is funny.

twinkly_k

The new player is awful. Come on TMZ, at least get a half decent player!

indybelle

I FRICKIN LOVE JUSTIN!!!! He is hilarious!!!!! If only he had performed instead of Beyonce....

AL K HOLIC

some years ago Ashton punk'd him and he called his mommy to help him get out of trouble he is a stupid little no talent kid

Canadian

Doesn't surprise me...yet again another link that doesn't work.

deezeey

Just happen to catch that show. It was absolutely hilarious. Justin is a natural at comedy. His weekend update was even funnier still. You got to give the guy credit for not taken himself too serious. I wish all the celebrities could do that. Say what you will but that sh&* was funny last nite. And beyonce was awesome and I don't particularly care for here but she did an awesome job performing.

amy

Seems to be the only thing he is good at!!!! He is really really funny!!! I did not like that "D**k in a box". I thought that was stupid, but he does really funny things on SNL....Omelet guy, Punkd was my favorite. I do like one of his songs, but that's it. It would be cool if he became a castmember!!!

Toni

I LOVED JT last night! Weekend Update with Turkeyville, TurkeyBack, AND THE GIBBS hahaha. But then to put ono that friggin leotard and low heels and do Beyonce choreography was off the chain!!! Did yall notice how Bobby did that little hip, hand roll combo ON BEAT!!! I pray JT becomes a part time player, he's better than MOST of the current players for goodness sake!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments