"Survivor" Arrested -- Not Immune from the Booze

11/17/2008 2:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ace Gordon celebrated being voted off on "Survivor: Gabon" with a drunken boozefest that reportedly ended in a throwdown with the cops.

Gordon was busted early Sunday morning for disorderly intoxication, obstruction of an officer and resisting arrest without violence after reportedly being tossed out of a bar in Naples, Fla. for striking a woman.

According to the Naples Daily News, Gordon was also aggressive towards an officer while being escorted out the bar and was thrown to the ground in order to be handcuffed.

The NDN also reports Ace "repeatedly told deputies he was famous."

The guy you'll never hear about again was released from Collier County jail on Sunday.

mary

FIRST!! YAYAYAY...

this guy is a pathetic jerk off ! I watch Survivor every week, and it's the same ol' BS. I hope this guy rots! He ain't even a celebrity! just a wanna be fool! hahaha

walt

Dude......I hope you read this, your not famous your a F********* loser on the show and in life!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

famous? a couple shows of Survivor and this guy is a superstar,Ya he is famous for losing consetive challenges.This guy was one of the dumbest people on the show

kan

Geez, maybe this mope should hook up with Mary Delgado, and Mega-Wuss Byron "Mr.Bachelor" can watch from a chair while sucking his thumb. The real "reality show" apparently happens after the TV show is over.

Karen

He didn't even make the jury.

cs

that triangle he had tattooed on his arm looked like the AA symbol. He must have missed a few meetings while doing the show..

The SQUIRL!!

Yay!! Glad to see you guys read your tips, I left this one for you!! He is a Douche Bag!!!!

sheesh

That's funny, I celebrated him getting kicked off the show too! He is a douche bag.

12345678

And he's the one that had what looked like an AA symbol tattooed on his arm! Guess he fell off the wagon. I wasn't sorry to see him get voted off, but I hope he pulls himself together. Alcoholism is no joke.

Just call me trailer trash....

was he talking in his "British accent"? fake limey alert

L*O*S*E*R

austingurl

Thanks for spoiling the outcome for me. I had this recorded to watch later....

Scott

I knew he was a douchebag on the show and in real life. He's about as famous as a Pet Rock. L-O-S-E-R.

Eve

wow.... i thought he was playing the game well, i didnt agree with him being voted off....GO MATTY!!....now i think he's (ACE) just a loser.

Amused in Michigan

A celebrity? Really? More like an assclown whose game was ended by a girl actually called Sugar.

loridarlin

yep, that was an AA symbol tattoed on his arm. what an effin loser. couldn't stand him on the show, but enjoy hearing about him now!!!! hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments