Amy Winehouse: Some Assembly Required

11/18/2008 11:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Will whoever is in charge of Amy Winehouse please uncross her eyes and put on her diseased octopus weave properly?!

The temporarily reanimated 25-year-old was propped up and escorted out of a Camden pub on Monday night, with her tentacle locks looking more wrecked than she was.

Luckily for Aims, her hair was not given a breathalyzer test.

Jason H

WTF? I didn't think she could get any worse. I was wrong, again. And she was pretty darn hot a few years back.

Tangie

Get to a doctor and find out why you hate life so much!

northern gypsy

hey...at least the scabs on her face are gone...lose that effin hair piece...all in all this is one of the better pic of her lately !!!

Angelhug

Police should consider checking that Octopus she has on her head, I think that is the place where she keeps her stash hiding

Tim

Hey, she's a blue collar woman who is having problems living the life people expect of her.

Travel Gal

How sad that no one cares about her and just uses her. Her parents should be shot if she were my daughter I would scoop
her up and drop her off in a rehab for her own good. Poor thing hope she wakes up soon, such a waste of talent!!!

h20

I once saw a bumper sticker that read, "Reality is for people who can't handle drugs." I agree with the person who said that she is living the life people expect from her. Hopefully she will realize that instead of taking drugs or drinking to feel good, she is now probably taking them to keep from feeling bad. Anyone who has been down that road knows what I'm talking about. Good luck Amy!

NYone

Christ

Liz

NYone, that is exactly who she needs to call on!

ME

SHE IS SLOWLY KILLING HERSELF. WE'LL BE READING HER OBITUARY BEFORE TOO LONG. IF SHE DOESN'T CARE ENOUGH ABOUT HERSELF TO STOP BEING A COMPLETE IDIOT THEN SHE DESERVES TO DIE AND GO TO HELL.

latina_23

so sad....talented but dark terrible life.

Stacy

It is really too bad she has wasted all her talent. I wish all the best for her, but the future does not too bright.

Miah

She is a total skank! Ugly too! I dont know why people keep taking pictures of that Fugly Trashbag.

rosie

To #7 Travel Gal, I agree that Ms. Winehouse needs help but if she is unwilling to help herself there is nothing anyone can do. Her parents cannot make her go to rehab and what good would it do if she went not wanting to be there? It is sad to look at her pictures. I have never heard her sing. But she is 25 and has to realize that if she keeps it up she will surely die. You cannot put all the blame on the parents. Most of us do the best we can with what we know. As the mother of an alcoholic who refuses to quit drinking and get help I know the helpless feelings that come with it. You can only do so much. It is hard to keep someone like my son or Ms. Winehouse from destroying not only their own lives but yours too. Don't be too hard on her parents. Ms. Winehouse has chosen to hurt herself. She can also make the choice to stop hurting herself.

tazmorocks

damn penny! maybe she needs some help first before we doom her to the grave!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments