There's No One Left to Fly the Plane

11/18/2008 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 69-year-old doe-eyed beauty resurfaced at a NYC event on Monday, looking her best.
Karen Black
A Scientologist for 30 years, Karen has been married four times.

Black is not involved with the glam/punk band, The Voluptuous Horror of Karen Black.

COMMENTS

Liz

It is that wonky right eye. Reminds me of Parisite Hilton!

Papa Larry H

She hasn't changed at all over the years! She is still ugly as sin! But if I remember correctly, she is one hell of a screamer!! In the movies that is.

wackadoodle

She was great! She scared the crap outta me in "Trilogy of terror" with that weird little doll, and then in "Burnt Offerings".
Always liked her as a kid. I thought she was awesome.

Fan Since 2007!!!

"A scientologist for 30 years...married four times..."
Yep, sez it all...

Barfalufugus

Someone has had some plastic surgery......

JuJuMal1213

I LOVEEEEDDDD Trilogy of Terror!! that little statue with the tiny dagger! So funny!! Classic horror!

Twinker

Why do all the 1970's "movie of the week" stars all end up looking like a version Jill St John?

sandyduncansglasseye

She is so great. I loved her in Come Back to the Five and Dime Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean. She blew Cher out of the water. It is one of the best examples of great acting I have ever seen. I also had the pleasure of seeing her in her one woman show, and also at the Castro Theater. She sang 'Send in the Clowns' and it moved some in the audience to tears.

Wiz

Same plastic surgeon as "Cat Lady" Jocelyn Wildenstein???

Dave

I used to live with her back in the late nineties in a spare bedroom it was awesome!!!! To say she is eccentric is to call the sky blue. They had about 12 fer rel cats and every so often she would buy one of those whole roasted chicken at the grocery store and place in on the kitchen floor so the cats could maul it and drag it all over the house like some National Geographic special. So if anyone ever runs into her tell her thanks from Dave, for all the great stories.

Zebedee Doodah

That is one weird-lookin' old bird. Them eyeballses is too close together!

Catherine

She was great in "House of 1000 Corpses."

Jezzy

I prefer her with blonde hair. Karen, call your hairstylist, pronto!

Kitty

Another Scientologist-I always figured she was half crazy, now i know for sure.

Renee

Hey Guys,

What is the name of the movie she was in with the funeral /hearse driver in it?
The scences were in black and white if this helps (boy having a flashback of a funeral).

Thanks!!! =)