A Moment of Silence

For Robert Pattinson

11/19/2008 2:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just when we were starting to think the crazy obsessed "Twilight" fans had copies of Robert Pattinson's daily planner, dude somehow managed to leave Orso last night without any swarm or a single high-pitched scream.

1119_pattinson_tmz_video-1

Courtney

Good for him. Guy needs a break.
And dear TMZ, maybe you should be aware of something...plenty of Robert's fans are NOT tween girls, but are in fact in their twenties and above...meaning WE are LEGAL. And more than happy to explain to Robert why he is so attractive to us.

2081 days ago

Donna

Poor Dude. I bet he is glad he is Popular but wonders what he has gotten himself into.
Lets be honest, Robert has chosen a Job that basis everything he is and does on his looks and
his Actions, But He must be tired of the screaming! I am and all I do is watch the Mags on the internet.
Daniel Radcliffe makes it look easy Doesn't he Mate?
I have to admit though, I am glad Robert got another part besides Cedric Diggery, I cant wait to see what else he does.
He seems Unique in his own way!! Okay..and I love the smile (WHO DOESN'T?) and His blue eyes are DREAMY!!!

2081 days ago

Kim

I don't get it. He's average looking at best!

2081 days ago

Lo

he seems pretty down to earth...making him even more dreamy....

2081 days ago

Lumps

Isn't that what's her name's girlfriend Sam?

2080 days ago

ckitty

Average looking? Puleeze. I am 27 and think he's dreamy. He definitly has the Edward crooked smile. Rob is sexy period.

2080 days ago

Fan Since 2007!!!

Finally, ladies,

NOW do you see the difference between Robert and Zac!!?

2080 days ago

Maria

Surrounded by ladies...yeah...fame is starting to kick in.

2080 days ago

Jen

The two blondes were his sisters. He was eating with his parents and sisters,

The reason he was not at Prive was because he was in Canada.

2080 days ago

stephanie s.

I totally love his acting and the accent helps too. I find him more attractive when he's dressed up as the vampire kid and has that bad boy look but when he's just him regular self he does look like kindy creepy and not hot. More average.

I'll take Zac efron anyday. He doesn't need to look "dead" to look hot and doesn't have to have all that makeup. He's got a good sense of style.

2080 days ago

ash

i think what makes him attractive is his witty british humour. he's different than the usual hollywood hearthob like zac efron or the jonas brothers. i actually appreciate what he has to say, he's more than just something nice to look at.

2080 days ago

Dbella

I really think Robert is a good looking guy... i loved the book i am sure the movie will be great.. i am 31 and i must say i wish i was around his age cuz i will love to date him. you dont find a guy like that now days..

2080 days ago

Lisa

Yes I agree Courtney! I am in my 20's and same with the other dozen people I know who find him very dreamy! He is not just for the tweens/teens. Maybe you guys should make the teens reference towards Kristen Stewart who is only 18.

2080 days ago

Sam

OMG! ROBERT PATTiNSON iS SOOOO F****** HOT! i WiSH i CAN MEET HiM iN PERSON! HE AND TAYLOR LAUTNER ARE SOOOOOOO HOT! ROB iN A SEXY MANNER, AND TAYLOR iN A CUTE CUTE MANNER! BUT ROB iS GREATER! HE'S SOOOOOOOOOO SEXY! EVEN WiTH HiS HAIR! SO SEXY! BUT MOSTLY, i LOVE HiS LiPS! SO KiSSABLE! (drools! lols!) i LOVE YOU ROBERT! THANK GOD TMZ DOESN'T CRiTiSiZE ROB BADLY.. UNLiKE OTHER STARS WHO ARE BEiNG COMMENTED BADLY.. BUT STiLL, i LOVE TMZ! MAKES ME LAUGH ALL THE TiME! AS iN! THEY ARE SOOOOOOO FUNNY! :)) ANYWAYS, LOVE ROBERT AND TAYLOR! :D

2079 days ago

kel

Rob is so hot. Everything is hot about him, his hair, his outfits (even though sometimes arent so well put together but that appears to be him) what appears to be his personality from his interviews, and that hes said to be more average hes just a person alike all other celebs . He says no one will commit to him, I know how that feels and Im married, Poor Rob I will. If I had the chance to commit to him I would definately leave my husband for him. Rob is only about 6months older than me which makes him even hotter.

2076 days ago