After a Few Shots, Obama Felt Up for Grabs

11/20/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Everything Barack Obama touches turns to sold -- including a bar-room pool table the president-elect played on last May.
Barack Obama: Click to view!
John Mawyer, the owner of Schultzie's Billiards in West Virginia, is 86ing the Obama pool table on Ebay. Starting price -- $500,000. Some of the proceeds will go to charity.

John told us Barack lost the game of 8-ball after accidentally hitting the little black ball in. Guess he can't win 'em all.

HOLY CROCODILE

The Dems want the auto bailout to hurry and pass and that way if it is good ,they get credit,if it goes bad, they blame the Bush Administration.They owe the unions (the DEMS) a afvor for all the money they contribute to them.

bite me

No Obama didn't work hard, he didn't work at all, he learned how to speak eloquently and took MILLIONS of $$ from heaven knows where and bought this campaign. He made an agreement that he wouldn't take public funding, then went back on that promise knowing he would get almost 10 times what McCain would get. He had people going out to get people to vote for him, going as far as to drive them there, what a crock. All Obama is is a fancy suit, a nice smile and many promises created by his campaign managers that he wont be able to keep. He broke a promise during the campaign for contributions, he will do the same when he moves into the white house. Now he is asking for more of the American's money for his "transition", maybe he should have not done the 30 minute infomercial and used that money for the "transition".
As for being in the media so much, like a celebrity, well gotta figure since so much of his life has been sealed or hidden, the American people want to know as much as possible, unfortunately it is all this stupid dribble instead of the real answers people are looking for. I am so looking forward to December 1st.

RJ

anokie...I'm an Obama supporter, but that joke about the pool table was too funny. I had to laugh, couldn't help myself. LOL!!!

She is hot

RJ I am referring to him as " the messiah" because that is what Obama's good buddy Farrakhan refers to him as!!! I am referring to the "gas" and "mortgage" statement because of the youtube video of the Obama supporter woman who said " I don't have to pay for gas and my mortgage will be paid, I scratch his( Obama) back and he scratches mine. TRUST me Obama is not my "messiah" but that is what people think he is and when he does NOT come through and give the masses what they want, it will be HILLARIOUS!!!!

RJ

@33..I guess it'll be easy for you to travel all over the county and talk in front of hundreds of people everyday non-stop with little sleep. Yeah, that's not working at all. People contributed money to his campaign, what do you propose he should have done with all that money? Not use it for its purpose? His campaign money wasn't intended for the "transition" but the campaign. Please a beg you to name a president that followed through with every promise they made during their campaign. You're just trying to use scare tactics. Didn't you know that didn't work for McCain and Palin.

RJ

Dave, can you come with more credible sources??? First Al Quaida now "some woman on youtube." And Farrakhan..because he called him the messiah everyone now believes he's the messiah??? I don't believe he's my messiah either. Listen to yourself please.

She is hot

RJ,,, I just want to thank you for making my day!! It is like going to a walmart to make yourself feel better about yourself when I am here and read your post. LOL,,,,I feel so much better about myself by reading your post of absolute ignorance! Thank you again!

RJ

You're welcome...I'm sure I've opened your eyes and taught you a lot:)

She is hot

Al Qaidi saying that about Obama is disrespectful no doubt and shows how the terrorist world sees him,,,nonthreatining to them at all!! Yea that is the kind of president I want, The woman from youtube is a representation of the modern Obama voter!! The voter wants the government to be their daddy and do everything for them!

RJ

Dave...you rants are getting dumber each post. Al Qaida bombed us on Bush's watch so they didn't like him either. But just the fact you're basing an opinion on a terrorist group is a joke. And "some woman on youtube" represents all Obama voters. Obama as a daddy??? OOOOOOkkkayyy...I'll leave that one alone.

scab12

#30 one word KUDOS

She is hot

RJ ---- answer me this simple ? Which president was offered Osama Bin Laden on a silver platter and refused to detain him at all? Hint: He was president from 92-00---? Hint: He was busy with his cigar?

bite me

RJ, you dont agree the amount of money he took from donations is an obscene amount of money? That is more money than most of Americans make in 10 years. How can someone spend that amount of money so easily be expected to be able to control spending as President? He took contributions from pre-paid credit cards which are untraceable,
This really is pretty shoddy. In and of itself, it might be shrugged off. But when you look at it in the context of the sheer magnitude of money that was raised, the lack of transparency, the broken promise to take public funding, the lust for big campaign donations, and the deep and broad connection between the Obama campaign lobbyists and major corporations, it is getting pretty ugly. The Axelrod/ATT connection is particularly troubling in light of Obama reneging on his explicit promise to fight Telecom Immunity, but then voting for it.
Guess these points dont bother you, but they are very upsetting to me. I refuse to compare him to any previous President, because I wouldn't know where to start because he has nothing to show me to compare him with any other President.
This man is unexperienced, and the only smart thing he is doing is surrounding himself with experienced people, He will be known as the President who spent the most getting elected as POTUS.
Also there was nothing in this or my previous post that was used as a "scare tactic". I am just a curious person and do my research.
We will all know the first answer on Dec 1st.

RJ

@43...I have to give you credit. At least you do your homework and have legitimate concerns (unlike Dave). But your first sentence bothers me. He didn't TAKE money, that money was donated from willing Americans to pay for his campaign. In my opinion, if it's for his campaign and nothing else..why couldn't he splurge on his campaign? It's not like he was on a budget. And I don't believe he "lust" for donations as I believe the Americans who contributed the money lusted to give it him and lusted for him to when the election.

Di from Chey

I am so sick of Obama already! Why is he creating photo opportunities for himself? Unfortunately, that man is now the President of the United States! He should dignify the office by conducting himself with dignity. He’s failed so far in that simple little task. I can hardly wait to see what how he deals with the important issues.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments