Brother,

Can You Spare a Dollar?

11/21/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Photogs snapped a genuine moment as the bloodless ghost of Kelly Osbourne graciously gave a dollar (one measly dollar) to a homeless man on the street yesterday.

Or is it the other way around?

a.j.b.

good girl Kelly mama brought you up right.now send me a few dollars.

Brook

I know it's already been said, but maybe she really only had a few bucks on her. I know I rarely carry more than enough cash to get gas with. Plus she didn't have to give him that. It's not her responsibility to give others money, she choose to which was a good thing. What because she's rich she has to give everyone who asks for a few bucks like 100 dollars.
Good for you Kelly way to help out a fellow man, I'm sure he was thrilled to even get a dollar.

REALLY?

it is so easy to sit at a computer and read about these celebs and judge them. If she just passed him by I'm sure most would be pissed the hell out for that. But she didn't. I live in NYC and I am always giving a buck or two for the homeless people, but you know what sometimes i don't even feel like giving them anything because I end up running into the same homeless people and they keep changing their stories. However no matter how I might feel about it, I still spare a buck. THAT could be me if the economy continues to go the way it is going. So instead of critiquing and saying things about her, we shuold applaud her. Not too many people stop to give someone a hand or some money that can buy them at least a coffee. She is setting an example for the rest of the young hollywood rich kids who we don't see doing anything like this. Hopefully they do help out in their own ways.

valet

No big deal. I valet for these cheap @$$e$ and I'm lucky if I even get a dollar most nights. I have more expenses than this guy. I have a wife and 2 kids to feed, clothe and shelter!

Twinker

Kelly looks very confused about her gender identification in that photo.

al

Kell's a BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A stuck-up,snobby looking babe most of the time but still a BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tom

What did she do to her hair? YIKES

Mary G.

Maybe that's one of the dollars she was paid when she sold all of her blood!

my2cents

I am embarrassed to say, that I carry a cash card. Kelly there had more money on her then I have most of the time. She gave some money. Maybe it was all the cash she had at the time. She stopped and did maybe what she could at the moment. We should not judge her.

This Name is Not Unique

And how much did your photographer give him? A dollar is what she had, and a dollar is what she gave. When everybody knows you're rich, it's obviously not a good idea to carry a lot of cash, and everybody obviously know she's rich.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3