Janet Jackson Joins "The Supremes"

11/22/2008 1:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Who knew Antonin Scalia might be into Janet Jackson's breast.

It's true ... The U.S. Supreme Court has been asked to review the 2004 Super Bowl breast incident that led to a $550,000 fine against CBS.

The FCC has asked the Supremes to review the case, after a Federal Appeals Court ruled the fine was bogus because the image on CBS was merely "fleeting."

Roger Moore

If I have to see that tired ancient Tiddy again I'm gonna sue someone!

2077 days ago

VioletteUK

GEEZUZ...THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT?

2077 days ago

damn ur dumb

good lord.....who honestly cares about this "controversy" anymore?

2077 days ago

Please

Get over it people!

2077 days ago

DON'T U KNOW WHO I THINK I AM?!

CHILDREN WERE WATCHING.......

2077 days ago

damn ur dumb

5. CHILDREN WERE WATCHING.......

Posted at 11:53AM on Nov 22nd 2008 by spencer swallows big loads

Yeah, because children have never seen a nipple before.....they will be traumatized forever now.

Sorry....but I'm sure children would be more traumatized watching the CBS evening news than seeing a nipple.

2076 days ago

Zoya

I dont think CBS is too blame. I dont think they had any idea that Janet Jackson was going to do that and their a innocent victim to this.. If this was a accident on J.Jacksons part all she had to do was produce the garment and showed that it did indeed malfunctioned (lol). However she never has done that...Hmmmmm easy to prove it was a accident Janet but I think we all know it wasnt a accident. She should be the one to pay the fine not CBS

2076 days ago

BabbaJay

Not too many people know this, but a tiny flying saucer had landed in Janet Jackson's outfit during the Super Bowl, where they had planned to announce their new world order. Upon seeing aliens with their eyes blinded by the laser show but still proceeding to her microphone, Ms. Jackson had but two choices: her career, or a free world. She dutifully popped open her blouse blinding the aliens and forcing them to flee and we are all the better for it.

2076 days ago

joeschmoe

...sorry assed lookin' teats. Thanks a LOT, Jackson!

2076 days ago

Barfalufugus

Accident....yeah, suuure. J. Jackson should pay the fine because I think it was a publicity stunt.

2076 days ago

northern gypsy

#8 petey gee...stop...i'm still laughing as i type !!! your version is just a credible as amercia'a obsession with breast...
SO WHAT ??? it's a breast people !!! yes...it's prime-time...but...i'd rather see a little nipple...than...the latest footage in iraq...or...afrcia...btw...justin your a weenie for letting janet take all the fall-out...

2076 days ago

ITS JUST A TIDDY, DAMN!!!

GIVE ME A FREAKEN BREAK GUYS, IT WAS A TIDDY THEN AND IS STILL A TIDDY. THEY MADE A BIG DEAL BEFORE AND I HOPE THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO BRING IT UP AGAIN. THEY SHOW TIDDIES ON TV ALL THE TIME. WHERE WERE THE FINES THEN??? THIS IS SO REDICULOUS THAT PEOPLE HAVE SUCH A PHOBIA ABOUT BREAST. THATS WHY IT IS ILLEGAL TO BREAST FEED IN PUBLIC. COME ON PEOPLE SPARE ME THIS RIDICULOUS RIDICULE. I'M SURE THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE YOU COULD BE DOING MORE CONSTRUCTIVE. GET OFF OF THE GIRL. ITS JUST A TIDDY, DAMN!!!!!!!

2076 days ago

Jen

If it weren't for the big deal being made over it - half the world would never have known it happened! I don't even watch the SuperBowl and even I know it happened and have seen all those stupid replays. Maybe the replays should be banned.....

2076 days ago

Melissa

I think CBS should lose just for hiring this has been to perform at the Super Bowl in the first place.

2076 days ago

Roger Moore

That thing looked like a banana that went bad.

2076 days ago