« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dikembe Mutombo: Tell Me How My A** Tastes

11/23/2008 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When the guy in front of you is 7'2", escalators can quickly become awkward.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

kan

This is where a fart becomes assault.

2075 days ago

Deborah

Why would you see a photo like this and make a caption like you did? There could have been a hundred other captions that were more classy, funny, interesting, etc. than the lowly, embarrassing one you made about an a** and how it tastes. Why? Talk about dumbing down. It really gives me a taste for moving upwards. I check out TMZ because they are constantly updated on celebrity/pop culture news and current events but I am very close to never visiting this site again as it's becoming ever-more stomach-turning.

2075 days ago

ilovetheshowmadmen

this is a very talented and religious person... I have read many stories and books about this gentle giant.. please cut him some slack.. and for who ever posted this rude remark? He could buy and sell you one million times....

2075 days ago

Woof

I think TMZ is trying to piss every visitor off and ruin itself. It's working.

2075 days ago

Yvette

every idiot commenting he is saying tell me how my ass taste it was a joke hahahahahah... get idiots.....shaq went on a rant about kobe bryant after he made some allegations....get a magizine and a life really

2075 days ago

KC

geeze, TMZ, this is offensive.

After the 5th grader Bush comment I read before this offensive commentary/picture, I do believe I'm ready to stop visiting here.

And I know a LOT of people who feel the same way.

This site has been steadily spiraling downward lately, and I don't like it. Neither do a lot of other Internet acquaintances I know.

But I guess it's BUSH'S FAULT that your subjects and commentaries downright SUCK, right????? Thought so.....

2075 days ago

Ellie

I also believe I'm now ready to stop visiting here. That was such an unclassy, uneducated statement that does not go with me. I like to quickly look at pics and the gossip, but no more, you guys are a bunch of losers!

2074 days ago

odeey

Very sad attempt at being funny...yet again.

2074 days ago