Hummer? We Hardly Knew Her!

11/23/2008 4:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton is back to her vapid ways.
Paris Hilton: Click to view!
Last night, looking like a bejeweled Pocahontas, Hiltie left STK in a stretch Hummer, thankfully dancing and singing after the doors and windows were shut tight.

She then reappeared at the 16th birthday party of Crystal Rock Audigier, Ed Hardy's spoiled little daughter. Hilton was part of the unveiling of not one, but two cars Crystal scored.

Happy birthday. Let them eat cake, then purge it.

Roger Moore

I'm over that cocaine addled sperm burping gutter whore.

Barfalufugus

I am so sick of that headband craze and I'm sick of Paris. She's 27 going on 12.

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

You are the center of the universe.
The world revolves around you.
I care about every little thing you do.
You bring joy to my furry life.
I bought a big painting of you with your dog.

800 Pound Gorilla

kan

A 16 year old who gets two cars for her birthday is a monster under construction.

Barfalufugus

Just be glad Paris hasn't popped out a kid.

that.is.all

I agree with ark.

Way to ruin your daughter, Ed. You think any man is going to live up to what Daddy can do for her? The answer is, no...just look at Paris.

Stupid parents.

that.is.all

p.s. no man in his right man is going to want to put up with a self entitled girl. Perfect example: Paris Hilton

PITA'S

baby

KNOW WHAT IS SO FRIGGING FUNNY ABOUT PARIS? WELL BESIDES THE FACT SHE HAS HERPES AND SIZE 11 FEET? SHE IS A NICOLE RICHIE WANNABE! ROFLLLLL

Barfalufugus

Just goes to prove her BFF show is B.S.! Are any of the clowns on that show have enough $$ to afford to hang out with the world's dumbest heiress as a BFF? I doubt it. Paris is a self-centered spoiled child. She may be almost 30, but mentally she's closer to a teenager.

FERD BERFEL

Does it surprise any one that this no talent herpes infested skank will do anything to get back in the headlines.?????? And the worst part is you DUNCES put her back there. With a face that could make a blind man flinch and a body and personality that makes Courtnety Love look like a Goddess. Why do people feel surprised that this poor excuse of male sperm is doing what she's doing???? Another Schmuck bites the dust and she's whoring again. Geez i almost think Skankey Lohan is normal .................. Nah these smegma's on society should go the Anna Nicole way or better yet the go the Sharon Tate way!!! Some of you may have to Google Charles Manson to figure that out. AH HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA DIE WHORE and take your useless mommy with you.

Barfalufugus

You know, Baseball Junkie...you had me in the corner until you made the disgusting comment using Sharon Tate's horrible death. That was low. Nobody should have to go through what Sharon Tate did.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

The 16 year old getting 2 cars for her 16th birthday sounds like an attention whoring skank Paris clone in the making. Way to be a sucky daddy, Ed.

FERD BERFEL

Your right Yucko that was over the line and I'm sorry to the Tate Family BUT I still feel the way I feel about this thing that is put on a pedestal like she's important. Stupid as that comment was it needs to be said and a lot of people she has pi**** on may feel the same way. I watched the "South Park" episode about this caner on the news and agree totally. People are out of work and strugglin to get by and this BLONDE DUNCE(Who's family money or her mom's kneepads got her a pass in jail) laughs at YOUR struggles. Am I really that far off???? Sorry Yucko., hey by the way how is your divorce going ?????

Endless Mike

Unless Ed and Christian Audigier are a couple (besides partnering up for business), I think you got the wrong daddy here.

QueenVelveeta

What do you mean "back to her vapid ways". When did she ever leave her vapid days? What a waste of time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments