Homeless Nick-alike: Nolte is My Daddy!!?!

11/24/2008 5:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This homeless guy looks and sounds a hell of a lot like Nick Nolte, but there could be a damn good reason -- he claims Nick is his real-life long-lost FATHER!!
Nick Nolte: Click to watch
We don't know if his story actually holds up, but the resemblance is uncanny.

Nick's rep says he's never heard of the guy and he's of no relation.

Carmen

I would be ashamed to let people know that it was my father. Nick looks like he has been on a good drinking binge. You stars suck! I am proposing that eveyone ban movies, concert tickets, CD and anthing that makes them rich. I am sending all of them a country smell fart!

Barfalufugus

I never get tired of laughing at that mug shot.

Believer

My gut tells me this guy is in fact Nick Nolte's son. The resemblance is uncanny. He doesn't just look like him...he looks like a genetic blend of him.

Tim Smithy

I love Nick Nolty but I doubt he would even remember whether or not he had a bastard son! Check out more photos of these two at www.ksne.com

thats right

i dont think it looks like him at all

CHRISSY

This has to be Nick's son. Look at the eyebrows, forehead, nose...too many similarities. I'm just saying....

Christine B - Ohio

Well, it would be pretty easy to find out if that is his son - if both parties were down. Looks and sounds like him but that doesn't really mean much. I feel for that guy, parental abandonment leaves scars for life. I hope things work out for him, regardless. TMZ, since you opened that can of worms, I hope you can follow up on it.

romil1

5. i dont think it looks like him at all
Posted at 3:46PM on Nov 24th 2008 by non believer

You could probably find thousands who resemble both of them. What jerks you are.

Me

I think he looks like him. I also believe him. When someone is speaking the truth, they usually go very heavy on detail. This guy speaks clearly and in detail, with no stumbling.

You're an attorney, Harvey. Do your research.

ewwww

Because he is a toothless crackhead he looks like he could be Nick Nolte's son??? Hell, half of Philadelphia could say that...

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

DNA of everyone should be made public.Without a DNA test you could do the biometical mathmatics but you would still need to know who his mother is.He is a adult so any claim fo anything would only happen after his father`s death.He could write some ink but there are so many dumped hollywood kid`s.The sperm bank was used to produce my kid`s when I was only a kid myself.Howard hughes my father knew how to hide and keep his kid`s and grand kid`s alive.

Yo

Let's get them on Maury and see what the DNA test proves.

celebuspawn

Hopefully Nick Nolte will do the right thing and consider the information and maybe take a paternity test.
I mean they do look A LOT alike. You never know!!!!! The guy is right about one thing, the Hollywood parties of those days were CrAzy!!

Binsk

Awwwwwwww, he seems VERY sincere, and like Donna above said very sad. If I were Nick Nolte I would sit down with him even if I didn't think he was my son. I hate seeing lost souls like that. Sigh.

Really?

Hey Harvey! How about taking all this money you make on TMZ and help the guy out. You could investigate the story. He seems very sincere to me.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments