Oh Sandy Baby

11/24/2008 5:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 62-year-old resurfaced at a NYC event on Sunday, looking frozen in time.
Sandy Duncan
In the '70s, Sandy lost vision in her left eye after having a tumor removed from behind it. Contrary to rumors, she does not have a glass eye.

In the '90s, there was an alternative band called Sandy Duncan's Eye.

Liz

I think she looks great for somone in their 70's....................her teeth look awesome!

2097 days ago

Dawn Davenport

Absolutely one of the rudest, ungracious celebrities I have ever encountered. Also a big bundle of no talent...

2097 days ago

Brenda

She looks better now!

2097 days ago

Rita

To the person who said she has freaky eyes.....she has a glass eye, for heaven's sake. You people are nasty.

2097 days ago

Mo

she looks great

2097 days ago

Snookers13

She's a great actress and I can't imagine her being rude. That being said, she shouldn't have had that brow lift because she looks permanently surprised. P.S. She's not in her 70s.

2097 days ago

TMZ hits a new low

Ah, paging Doctor LooneyTunes, #4! I am talking to you! Her teeth are gorgeous! Holy sheet, I used to see her show when at my grandparent's farm when I was a kid so she's been around for a long time. I think she looks incredible. Absolutely incredible. Sandy! You work it girl. Pity the fool that is #4.

2096 days ago

mack

teeth fixed? come on. At least she doesnt have baked bean looking brown stained teeth like most people her age.
They might not be perfectly straight but she is not an A llist actress she is probably retired so who cares. She looks fantastic i think . and does not look like she is botoxed and plastic surgeried herself to death and look like some freak mannequin

2096 days ago

Anna

Her TEETH are Beautiful..She has a very good dentist..At her age teeth usually fall apart...TEETH are good for the idiot above regarding teeth

2096 days ago

LauryT

Good heavens! She looks fabulous! Thanks for the update, I'd wondered where she's been all this time.

2096 days ago

sharrie

I think she looks great for her age!

2096 days ago

Kay

She was supposed to have appeared in a concert about 18 months ago at the Kennedy Center in Wash., D.C. and they substituted someone after I had already bought my expensive ticket. Very, very disappointed.

2095 days ago

BB

Dawn Davenport, that's pretty harsh. What was your encounter with Ms. Duncan that you deem her worthy of such a description? (And "no talent"? Please!)

2094 days ago

Nan

I agree with Mack. Why would she look better if every tooth were perfect? Her teeth work with her face and are part of what creates her unique, perky look.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2