Hollywood Chest-Squatch!

11/25/2008 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you thought Bigfoot was hard to locate, try finding a guy in Hollywood who isn't tweezing, waxing, shaving and manscaping themselves to within an inch of their lives these days. Luckily, we've found some for you.

BabyGirl

Ewww!!! First!

Ehecatl

TMZ: you forgot to show Ann Coulter's manly mane

Barfalufugus

Just when I thought I had seen the most offensive photo...another one would appear. Now the problem is I can't just pick one gross celeb out of the bunch. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Jane Doe

I am thrilled to see there are some real men left on the left coast. It does get dull watching alleged metro sexuals who obviously spend more time primping and preening that we girls do (though I will say that guy coming out of the ocean really needs to trim it up).

Jude Law? Smokin'!

r

The only one that is icky is the dude with hairy shoulders. Not so much for me.

el polacko

a little trimming here and there is okay, but real men have HAIR. gay men have long ago moved on from the shaved and waxed look... you str8 guys need to catch up ! don't let yourselves be infantalized and feminized by the women in your life.. grow the fur !!

Suz

Body hair on men is hot. Shaving and waxing takes away their manhood and is GAY!

i hate your guts

Nice to see there are still some real men out there... And to the women that posted above that still like and know what real men are, BIG UP!!! lol

Carrying a grudge are you?

Finally, some REAL men!! I love a hairy chest.....just as long as its not my own....

Sharona

Really sexy men have hair on their chests.; leave the waxing to to us! Personally, I find a waxed chest on a men very unappealing. There is a limit, however. If a man is walking down the beach looking like he is wearing a sweater-vest, an intervention might be necessary.

pj

I'm with the rest of the ladies - hair can be extremely sexy! Just depends on the guy...if he's got sex appeal without body hair, he's got it with body hair...so there...lol

Sharona

I'm in favor of the muscular, unwaxed chest - very sexy. Good on you to the lady who said a sweater vest look needs an intervention! There is nothing worse than a concave chest with three hairs on it. Equally unattractive is a man who takes the time to wax. Leave that to the ladies, mates, we like you as God made you.

sam

I hate waxed guys. I love hairy chests. Hairy chest are much more masculine!

Aurene

Love chest hair. Please find some pictures. Remember Sam Elliot, now that's chest hair!

sam

Men need to have some chest hair. Tom Selleck...now that was perfect chest hair!! Yum-yum!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments