Aubrey O'Face -- Danity Reject Bares All

11/26/2008 2:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Aubrey O'Day has gone from wearing skankerrific clothes to get attention ... to not wearing clothes at all to get attention.
Aubrey O'Day: Click to watch
TMZ spies say the Danity Kane has-been spent all day at a Manhattan photo studio doing a spread for Playboy, and we're told hotshot photog Markus Klinko was the guy who had to look at her naked body all day through the lens.

We're hearing there may be cats involved in the shoot -- meaning actual lion cubs, not what you're thinking.

Patch

Who is the gorgeous blond lady behind the guy with the blond long hair. She just smile, let her talk.
Thanks

Sassy Cajun

first.....
I love this girl

Tre

I dont care wat anyone says, I love Aubrey. Stop hatin. So wat she's a bit overly raunchy. She wouldn't be the Aubrey that we all love (or hate) if she wasn't.

highcottonquinn

Of course. Who didn't see this coming? If you can't get or stay famous legitimately then take off your clothes. Yet another fake and non self respecting whoor.

BLT

C'mon is this really a surprise to anyone? This is the only thing this girl has going for her. You already have to think hard to remember who she is, if you even knew in the first place...

damn ur dumb

Posted at 1:50AM on Nov 26th 2008 by faraday12

Yeah. Had they not mentioned Danity Kane at all, I would have just thought her to be one of the many attention whore Hollywood would-be's. I guess when their singing/modeling/acting career fails them, they seem to think baring all in Playboy will be a miracle rejuvenator.

Destiny

It's a shame what has happened to what could of been the most popular and next best selling girl group of all the time, Danity Kane. These 5 special women had the talent, looks, moves and personalities to make it big, But in one way or another they let minor, untrue rumors destroy their bread and butter. They only did 2 albums and 2 tours and had tons of endorsements and fans to back them. I don't really think they all cared about the fans because if they did, I'm sure they would've talked out their differences and got down to what is important and to have each others back, like true sisters would. I do believe them with their struggles with management, Diddy and Atlantic records. But ultimately jealousy, ego, lack of trust and communication did them in. I'm pretty certain if they were to try( keyword:TRY) and patch they can come back where they left off and move forward with success the main focus has to be the group though then after the recognition, sales, fandom, and superstardom. Then you will be ready for solo endeavors. But with the opportunities that the 2 former members have been pursuing, this seems highly unlikely. So thank you for what you did give to the fans like myself who were really in for the long run. I'm sure all members will have sucess in other forms one way or another but nothing like what they could've achieved with Danity Kane for what they will never know because this petty and foolish break-up. I love you Danity Kane and I hope that you all can get through this with prayer, integrity, trust, communication. unconditional love and admiration for each other and make the legion of fans you have inspired happy to be a fan of DK! and for your own personal happiness. Don't be like every other girl groups, be the trailblazer!

Madonna

Cats are involved? Must be all that hot rank spoiled Aubrey O' Tuna

RobertAstoriaQueens

Ladies and Gentleman we bring you the next Anna Nicole Smith

Hey theres an extra bedroom in the mansion , she is a blonde Maybe Heff would help her out with a place to stay

kysauntie

This is the last you will hear of this girl, she still doesn't understand that sometimes less is more and is creating a reputation that will NEVER get a career. Men are going to run thru her like Jordan thru air.

stump

Allright! I cant wait to see her naked. Ive always liked her.

romeo752

I'm really sad about the demise of this young lady. She was an inspiration when she dealt with the wicked housemother Diddy brought in to the house. I feel she has become a caricature of the typical delusional blonde wannabe.

babymomma

Can they airbrush over a penis?

whatthefrig

She use to look so cute, what the hell happened. She now is sooo fugly!!!! Don't know if it was the low life hood Diddy that got her to change her look or just bad surgeons or bad lifestyle...but damn......what a skank!!!

2073 days ago

sexayyyladii

she was cool in the 2nd season....then her head got bigg && so did her LIPS lol.. she just trys to hard & the poor thing cant even sing!

2071 days ago