"Twilight" Star's Pipe Dream

11/26/2008 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She's blazing at the box office -- and "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart was blazing on her front steps in L.A. a few days ago as well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nicole erickson

i just think that is really stupid for her to do she is throwing her life away

2035 days ago

heather

shocker

SoliZ's_GuRl

so what...im stoned right now

chitown hottie

hahahaha not surprised. i bet everyone still looooooooves her too.

Mac

Twilight... Who was into this crap a month ago? Now all of a sudden all these teens are into the books. Another trend that'll die out.

pie

Looks like Kristen Stewart is ready for the Jack Warner casting couch. There was strong criticism that Kristen could not act if her life depended on it, and appeared to be helped by the director on most scenes while shooting Twilight. – That being said, from these pictures of her bong usage, Kristen would be a real pill for using drugs on the set for her next film.

Pam Pond

ok so she's 18....child actress....parents not really visible.......I hope she doesn't turn intpo another train wreck....

wtf

I can't believe she is such a dumb a@@ and does it outside where she can be seen. Until it's legal stay inside idiot!!.

uhhhh

Stupid Bella---Charlie will be so disappointed! Man, her bf is such a low rent shia la beouf.

uhhhh

she looks like she does more than just "that." The girl's only 18 and she already has bags under her eyes, looking rough.

Chris

Kristen Stewart is officially my hero!

Sydney

Stupid stupid Kristen :) Your PR people are gonna be PISSED. A lot of people smoke, they just don't get caught.

Melanie

This explains so much! Sometimes she so jumbled and confused. Here I was thinking she was just kind of shy. I wonder if she was high when she was interviewed by Ryan Seacrest.

Her dad really reminds me of Shia's dad anyway, so this isn't surprising. "Do what you want Kristen, you only live once", is probably what they're telling her. We already knew Rob was a drunk, but Kristen a stoner?

twilightfan34

I am a HUGE fan of the Twilight Series and obviously saw the movie this past weekend. Her acting skills can be questionable and to each their own, but I honestly never thought I would have to question her intelligence. I understand that she, like the rest of us, has a personal life, but why would she do something illegal in the FRONT of her house? Not only was that stupid, but the fact that Twilight is huge and she should be aware of the publicity, good or bad, that will follow. Kristen and the rest of the cast have been all over the media for how many months? Did she really think that just because the movie is out that people wouldn't follow her/take pictures of her? She needs to stop smoking that and whatever else she is doing because she looked awful in the movie.

superman

I haven't gotten high in 26 years. Life was simpler then.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments