Oh Mickey You're So Fine

11/29/2008 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 48-year-old resurfaced at an event in Germany this week, looking pleasant.
Mick Hucknall
Believe it or not, Simply Red put out their ninth studio album last year.

Mick co-owns a restaurant/bar in Paris with Johnny Depp, Sean Penn and John Malkovich called Man Ray.

COMMENTS

Whadda-Do

Simply Red put out some brilliant music. It seems though that they were a bit ignored by the masses.

D.

Talk about talent! Simple Minds were SO brillant when it came to their music and it's nice to hear Mick is doing well:--)

Ugh

Donna...Simple Minds was an entirely different group. I think we know what you meant, though. :-)

Barfalufugus

I loved Simply Red. They were great!

double E

i love simple minds. simply red was... ok

clear

I absolutely HATED his voice. Everytime I heard ANY of his songs coming on the radio I turned the radio OFF as fast as I could. I am not joking. I am serious. His voice AND his tunes were absolutely HORRIBLE. How in the hell he got any songs made or how anybody would produce any of his sons is beyond me.

Karen Ann

8. I absolutely HATED his voice. Everytime I heard ANY of his songs coming on the radio I turned the radio OFF as fast as I could. I am not joking.

No Joking - It's just your opinion and it's not a fact. He had a wonderful voice and was a great singer. Just look at all the other comments...you're alone!

Keith

Oh, Christ - He looks SIXTY! Where the hell does anyone acknowledge 48!?!?

Melissa

He has appeal. He's beded more hotties than Clooney.

Workinaway

Dude is only 48? Really? I guess it just goes to show that dungs, booze and skanks really do make you look twenty years older.

Workinaway

lol. I meant "drugs" not "dungs" but I guess eating sh!t makes you look like sh!t.

Back Off Pal

He looks better now than he did when he was younger. Kinda looks like Paul McCartney, Except Paul looks better when he was younger.