WTF Did Britney Just Say?!

11/29/2008 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A track on Britney's new leaked CD "Circus" comes with a special f***in' message.
Britney Spears
When Britney sings the title of the song "If U Seek Amy" it sounds like she spells out a certain four-letter expletive that she wants done to her. Coincidence? Then explain the lyrics, "All of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If U Seek Amy."

Who knew the conservatorship wonder -- or whoever writes her shizz -- was so clever?!

Adam

That is actually pretty clever. I had been listening to the song for a week before I caught on.

Meph

That's a pretty crappy way to hide a lyric to be honest. It would be one thing if she slurred the speech to sound like what she meant so she can get around censors, but she pronounces way to clearly to take the lyrics as something else. Sorry, but other musicians have already done stuff like this to much greater responses; even by accident, can anyone say In A Godda Da Vita?

Party 'till you die!

Who's begging for what from this mental ho? It's not like people are lining up to bang this mental patient, despite what her massive ego tells her! But there are messed up people out there banging livestock and other things, so I guess anything is possible? Yuck!!!-is what comes to mind! Hell, her dad probably has to stand in the room during the deed! Eeeeeeeewwwwww!!!!!

Joanne

A shame, really...I was just beginning to trust her again but this is crazy...and very uncool. I won't be letting my kids listen to this one!

ert!

It has been done before. Although I am not certain they did it on purpose, the Script has a song called "If you see Kay" upon taking a closer listen it seems as if they are spelling.....F.....

bob

IF YOU SEE KEY TMZ ,,,ITS NOT ORIGINAL

Hater

Posted at 6:55AM on Nov 29th 2008 by ?

I know I should have to give up green M&Ms but I would bang this mental ho. Further more there is nothing wrong with banging livestock as long as you have the farmers permission and the animals are willing. It is also ok if her daddy is in the room as long as he is video taping that is how one gets their $19.95 commemorative CD.

bob

IF YOU SEE KAY TMZ ,,,ITS NOT ORIGINAL

jlee

I don't get it...
What is "If You Seek.....oooooohhhhh, I just got it.....

damn ur dumb

I'm with Leah. *yawn*

damn ur dumb

4. Who's begging for what from this mental ho?

Posted at 6:55AM on Nov 29th 2008 by ?

My sides hurt from laughing!

Helldorado

Quick!
Somebody get Tipper Gore!
She MUST be told of this horrible deed.
Only Tipper and her PMRC can save our ears from the words of the DEVIL!

Uh, yah...

Very clever stuff Popwreck!
You gets points for this one.
Now show your giner again, it's been a month since we last saw it.
:D

mecracle

How much is TMZ getting to promote this promotional gimmick?

jonalisa

it's lame, but so is a lot of POP musik.

LongJohn69

F-U-C....K-E-Y in my H-O-U-S-E. Micky Mouse & Disney strike again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments