Applegate's Karaoke

How 'Sweet' It Is

12/1/2008 6:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's great to see Christina Applegate have some fun these days -- even if she and her friends butcher "Sweet Home Alabama" while doing it.

1201_applegate_tmz_video-1

charli0124

uh??? Is that guy smacking on her missing his teeth????

Barfalufugus

That was god-awful.

laff234

She moves fast... didn't her fiance just die?

vla815

is that mickey roarke?

ya right

lol (#3),
no-----she had been broken up with the guy that had passed away for a while.
good for christina having fun again----she definately deserves it

Barfalufugus

It sounded like a cat with it's tail caught in a wringer.

I'm Back Biatches

Damn I wish I could get a hot chick like Christina, especially if I had snaggly teeth like that guy! Damn, he must've spiked her punch.

Corrine

I was there! It was last Saturday at the Backstage in Culver City....a divey but fun kind of place. I was there for a bday party and everyone was really surprised to see that Christina Applegate was having her bday party there. She had a great time...it was fun watching her have such a good time.

Bee

What's up with the hillbilly with missing teeth getting all up in Christina's grill. He's grilless but in her grill.

Ikky!

Looks like her expander thingies are getting bigger and bigger in preparation for the new boobies that she told Oprah she will recieve and have the perkiest boobies in the nursing home.

To see or not to see

Grammar REHAB center calling...

#6. Posted at 5:32PM by yo momma moves fast
"...good for christina having fun again----she definately deserves it"

It's DEFINITELY not definAtely
- - - - -
#10 Posted at 7:09PM by Bee
"...the new boobies that she told Oprah she will recieve"

It's RECEIVE not recieve

scout

whats up with the missing teeth?

ya right

#11.........
GET A LIFE!!

patti

love that RONNIE VAN ZANT!!!!!!!!!!!FLY ON FREE BIRD FLY ON.

JeanSummers_is_an_ass

To #12 NUNYA - - I'm with #11 - - It's tough to take anyone seriously on these posts who doesn't know basic grammar and punctuation. They look like uneducated idiots. Who would take those comments seriously? You stupid people! They taught this stuff in grammar school. Were you even there? It is they, their, there, or they're or to, two, or too! It's not rocket science. It's basic grammar school stuff. You people look so damn stupid! And don't tell me to get a life. I have a life. I have the same level of education that most of you people do. I just passed the final exam! Do you people know how to proofread? The life you think I should get involves a life where it is pleasurable to read. Now, before you people that are so appauled because you are so ignorant that you can't spell respond, please get a dictionary and check your spelling before you look like even bigger idiots.

t m

I clicked on this vid but before I could watch it a commercial of some kind played featuring that subhuman, shallow, egomanical, greedy sleazeball, Donald Trump, so I quit watching it. How sick to see him commenting on the spirit of Christmas.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments