Howie -- I Have a Little Dreidel

12/1/2008 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Howie Mandel's Hannukah bush just ain't cuttin' it -- and when we caught up with the guy in Calabasas yesterday, dude was a little bitter about 8 crazy nights ... of 8 crappy gifts.
Howie Mandel: Click to watch
It's been 2000 years -- let it go.

jc

I remember when this guy was actually funny - in his standup days. Now he's just blah.

2049 days ago

John

Your idiot photog asked Howie how he was doing TWICE. Just listen.

"How you doing, Howie?
Fine, you?
"Not too bad, yourself"
I'm good

hahah

2049 days ago

Mr Right

Can't stand this ass clown and his stupid fake germ thing!
This horrible "comedian" has been tr ying to reinvent himself from a stupid baby talking hand bag wearing"comedian" to..I guess a gay Genie

2049 days ago

Barfalufugus

I thought he got rid of his hair because of the ocd/germ thing. So what's with the facial hair Howie?

2049 days ago

Barb

I like Howie.

2049 days ago

Barb

FYI, the best way to find your car in a parking lot is to hit door lock on your remote. it beeps.. keep doing that until you hear it.. viola , there's your car !

2049 days ago

gus

This guy should be thanking Jesus he has a job that doesn't involve a name-tag.

2049 days ago

Barfalufugus

Welcome to BurgerWorld. How may I help you today?

2049 days ago

EJ76

What kind of stupid comment is that? It's been 2000 years let it go? Let what go? WTF? Without the Jews you wouldn't be here so I would keep the stupid digs to yourself. For a company owned by a Jew that was an awfully stupid thing to say. He was joking around. How about if I said Jesus is dead, it's been 2000 years get over it! While 100% true, you probably wouldn't appreciate it and I don't appreciate your comment!

2049 days ago

deezeey

I agree with #1....He used to be funny.....now he is just plan annoying. Most people with a "condition" try to seek some sort of help for it. He makes it seem like we all should bow down to him and pay heed because he is a germophob!! puullleezzzee!!

2049 days ago

Barfalufugus

Maybe if we all ignore him, he will just go away.

2049 days ago

xcalibur

I knew Howie when he was a little known comedian in North York/Yorkdale area of Toronto. I believe his parents still live there. he was quite likable then, very humble, good to fans, was on many local talk shows. He was really funny and appeared at Yuk Yuk's Comedy club alot. Now he's bit of a jerk and TOTALLY UNFUNNY!!! An arrogant ass unlike the way he used to be. What happens when the dough rolls in people's attitude change.

2015 days ago