Beverly Hills Shooting -- Actor's Bro Clings to Life

12/3/2008 4:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Ruffalo's brother is clinging to life right now after he was shot in the head in Beverly Hills Monday.

Police sources tell TMZ Scott Ruffalo was the victim of a "suspicious shooting" that took place in his own Beverly Hills apartment.

We're also told cops are trying to determine if anything criminal went down -- meaning they haven't ruled out an accidental shooting or a suicide attempt.

Story developing...

HOLY CROCODILE

#14 Ikj,you are one of the kooks if you think the US knew about 911.You say you are sure they had no idea how bad it would be. Do you think an airplane flying through a building would not be bad? Do you think our Government is stupid? I wont believe what you wrote because you may have contexted it.

2063 days ago

jm

No I dont think our government is stupid and thats my point. Our government has the resources to intercept all the terrist talk and I believe they knew the terrorists were up to something. Certain goverment office were evacuated from the towers a couple weeks before the attacks....can you explain that!!!. The government knows way more than they would tell the general public. I am sure they didn't think the buildings would collapse is what i ment. Calm your self...we are all entitled to our opinions. I am 100% for our country and I hope we hang all involved in terrorism!!!!!!

2063 days ago

SICK OF IT

To Who. Did you think of that crude stupid e mail all by yoursef ? What a repulsive pile of garbage you really are. Let me guess you were abused as a chid and no you abuse yourself and others. You parents, if you had any which is doubtful, should have kept the placenta and bagged u

2063 days ago

Hep

Why should it be "shame on you" if I don't know an actor very well? Sheesh! It's not like he's Clark Gable!

2063 days ago

Barfalufugus

13. The us government was not BEHIND 911, but I am sure they knew about it....what a great reason to go to war. Let 911 happen and use it as an excuse to fight. I am sure they had no idea how bad it was going to be.

I LOVE Mark...he is a great actor..Love and prayers go out to his family.

p.s. dont believe everything you hear or read...EVERYTHING is taken out of context!

Posted at 4:31PM on Dec 3rd 2008 by lk

------------------------------------------------------------------
No problem... I don't believe you.

p.s. Don't believe every conspiracy theory you hear or read. Everybody knows JFK was killed by aliens.. not

2063 days ago

Alexa

Thoughts and prayers go out to Scott and his family. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

#13 Condi admits they received a warning months before 9-11 but didn't take it as a warning. WTF??? What in the world did they think it was?

2063 days ago

judy

all of you angry, hostile people out there are really very sad! Stop condeming others opinions, just because you think you're mr/ms. no it all. We are all americans and have you forgotten about our fredom of speech? As for as Mark R. and his brother, I am a huge fan of Marks, and I know he and his family are praying now, and we all should do the same. After all... we are all on this earth together and we should love eachother as God wishes us to.

2063 days ago

wisconsingal

Are we seriously that far off the subject that we are talking about terrorists attacks and who is responsible? This is about a man that was shot in the head! Regardless if it was self inflicted or an awful crime....this is about the Scott....nothing more. We do not the details and we don't need to. It drives me nuts when people blog about who did what. Seriously? How can you believe everything you hear and still make it through the day?

2063 days ago

why?

Poor Mark! Mass prayers!

2062 days ago

SARETTA

I LUV YOU SCOTTY!! MY PRAYERS R WITH YOU... U HEAR!!! U CAN DO THIS!!!!! LUV U FO EVA 'N THE WORLD!!

2062 days ago

twin

I knew scott. My heart goes out to him and his family. I hope u make it through. My thoughts and prayers will be with u.

2061 days ago