Nothing Says Forever ...

12/3/2008 11:04 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... like a pair of wedding rings that look like they were bought at a Hot Topic in the mall.
Spencer Pratt, Heidi Montag
Best of luck to you, Heidi and Spencer.

Kat

You can hate these two all you want, but they deserve happiness if they love each other. You don't have to wake up with them in the morning.

wtf

Why didn't they spin the rings so it just looked like leather bands? Showing those goofy charms just confirms this whole thing is a joke. They make over 60K per show and Spencer cries he can't afford to buy her a ring? I call bull cr@p.

sally

WHY TMZ WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING STORIES ON THESE TWO PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING AT ALL, HEIDI HAS NO TALENT I MEAN LISTEN TO HER SINGING, SHE CAN'T ACT AND NOT TO MENTION WHAT THE HELL DOES SPENCER EVEN DO. I LIKE CHECKING OUT YOUR WEBSITE BUT AT SOME POINT CAN WE PLEASE STOP DOING STORIES ON THESE TWO AND DO SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING, THESE TWO ARE JUST BORING AND NO ONE REALLY CARES WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE DOING.

Linda

Spencer could not get any fuglier if he tried. Heidi should be ashamed of herself for letting such a douche bag talk to her the way he does! He is a total tool! I love how she no longer has an office at work! In your face loosers!

T-Rock

Bottom basement bargain just like his bride.

wtf

Posted at 10:24AM on Dec 3rd 2008 by Sarah

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I always thought it was creepy that Spencer was sleeping with someone that looks like his sister.

Barfalufugus

Those cheesy rings will last as long as their marriage will...not long. I agree with the posted who said that the only thing cheaper than those rings are them. The charm on his ring is just plain stupid. A flower.... are you kidding me? What man would want a ring like that? I can't tell what the charm on her ring is supposed to be, but rest assured, I am sure it is just as stupid and meaningless as the one on his. What a fraud and sham of a marriage.

I agree with TMZ on this one. Their rings do look like they came from Hot Topic.

Dixie

Why are these two people cosidered celebrities? And why are people interseted in them?

nothing better to do

Are those master/slave rings?

DS

If they think they'll be able to wear those rings for-ev-er without getting f***ing annoyed, they're in for a surprise about one week down the line as those idiotic little charms start snagging on everything.

yeah....and?

Jean Summers:

Girl stop talking, you give yourself away. You sound like a typical cheerleader and we all know HOW they are! To defend these two famous for nothing tools just points out YOUR personality. Then.....you put the whole-fits into my cheerleader outfit still, puke up a little there, sorry, back to my point, like somehow that makes you special, ya, special education is more like it.

You must have just gotten out of high school or you wish you were still there. Grow up and get a clue that your 'high school' status probaly was so impressive then , but certainly not now.

Oh, and what are 'fat pigs from fly over states'? I guess your IQ is as little as size! BBOOOYA!!!

Barfalufugus

Can anyone figure out just what the charm is on her ring?

R.Zimmerman

5. LadySkool and Hayden,

How dare you judge them! They are in love... two beautiful talented young people....

Bet you are both fat pigs from fly over states!

dig into those Cheetos girls!

Posted at 9:38AM on Dec 3rd 2008 by Jean Summers-I can fit into my h.s. cheerleader uniform..can u?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jean, I think I've said this before but....STFU You're disturbingly ill and an ass, so, again, shut up.

Hot Topic!!!!!!!!!! A genuinely pithy moment for TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the 80

WHO CARES IF THEY ARE MARRIED, THEY ARE BOTH TRASH BAGS, WHO WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY. SHE LOOKS LIKE THE FEMALE VERSION OF JOHN KERRY. HE LOOKS LIKE HE PAINTS ON HIS BEARD, LOSERS!! ITS ALL FAKE AND WRITTEN FOR THEM THEY ARE JUST STUPID. DAVID LETTERMAN HAS PENCERS NUMBER HE KNOWS HE'S A WORM!!

Barfalufugus

Hey Jean Summers...what does "fat pigs from fly over states'" mean? You are truly a moron and only lard @sses have to make the point that they can still wear clothes from high school. Get a life, Jean and get over yourself. YOU need to put down the Cheetos and back up slowly. Eat up piggy... oink, oink!

I wonder how many peso's their rings cost.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments