Boy George GUILTY of Naked Chain Beatdown

12/5/2008 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After two crazy weeks, Boy George was just found guilty of chaining a male escort to a wall -- nekkid -- and beating him.

Now, George could face jail time for the hand-cuffing and attacking of a 29-year-old man-whore in the singer's London home last year.

George tried to explain himself using several incredible defenses -- including the "I'm too fat and out of shape to beat up someone" excuse. Nothing flew with the judge though, and now he's totally screwed.

PHE

Who would go home with someone who looks like a deminted transsexual clown???.....A FOOL...thats who!!

lol

Looks like George is going to be sentenced to all the sausage he can eat....

donbear

Do you really want to hurt me...
Flog me with a chain and make me cry...
Do you really want to hurt me...
I won't let you say... good-bye!

Karma is a bitch, isn't it, George?

Val

I'm sorry to hear that..I would have liked to have seen CC come to the US for a tour. I have loved this guy for years. No, i'm not gay..very much a female.

FF

This is total bollocks.. just another loser whore trying to rip of a celebrity.

AS

How freakin’ rude… “In one of the more endlessly hilarious trials in ages, the singer was just found guilty by a UK jury of falsely imprisoning Audun Carlsen.” Do you think if a woman made the same accusations, anyone in the media would call the situation hilarious? No way. This douche-bag should be fired!

moveover

He's obviously a sexual deviant. He's lucky he's avoided prison up until now. Lock him up and all like him!

Bill

"Just another loser whore trying to rip of a celebrity"?? How about "just another 'celebrity' who thinks they can do anything they damn well please no matter who gets hurt, just because they have a little fame and money"? Our good ol' Boy George has demonstrated many times over the last couple of decades that he's a sociopath that doesn't give a damn about the law or others, only about pleasing himself. He's a whiny little bitch always trying to blame his own shortcomings on others. The judge was absolutely correct to call him on it.

Barfalufugus

I just need to take a moment and say ... HA HA!!

shin

moveover00:

Its funny cause its guy on guy. It would also be funny if it was a girl on girl. But No, its not funny if a guy did this to a girl.

but then again, its Boy George. Its certainly hilarious, but I can't put my finger as to why.

ozzman

jackass...

Poo

Ewwww! Yuck! He was so melodic a long time ago...

Barfalufugus

What is with this freak? I knew he was strange in the 80's when he was with Culture Club, but I thought that was more of a persona he put on. Now I see him and just looks like a fat, broke down, junkie has been that has more than one screw loose. He is the perfect example of someone with poor impulse control and I do agree with the poster that called him a sexual deviant.

And I agree with #1... well said!

Angel

Hate the crime not the person. Yes, he has a sick mind; it could be from a situation, or act he had done to him in a fragile time of his formative years... affect his understanding right from wrong. I understand the posted comments, & how angry you are with this person, but,I choose to go in another direction with the way people are treated, right, or wrong. I think once people get to be parents, they see things in a different light.

Capt. Bone-a-Hoe

Lad fancied some "Norwegian Wood."

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahaaaahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments