Milano to Judge -- I'm Scared for My Life

12/5/2008 9:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alyssa Milano is begging the courts to protect her from a man she believes is putting her life -- and the lives of her family members -- in extreme danger.

Milano has filed a request for a restraining order against a 54-year-old man she calls an "obsessed mentally unstable celebrity stalker fan."

In the document, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Milano claims the man, "has repeatedly shown up to my place of residence ... hiking miles through the hills to reach my property, bypassing personal security measures and gates surrounding my property, trespassing on my property, and attempting to gain entry into my home."

Milano also states, "I fear for my personal safety, and that of my family and friends."

In the documents, Milano also claims the man "has a long history of stalking and trying to contact Ms. Milano as well as at least other female celebrity ... he believes he has a relationship with singer Tiffany."

There will be a hearing on January 21.

Story developing ...

Steve Raggs

FIRST!!!!

rachelle

#2 - YOU ARE A JOKE!!! WHY DON'T YOU JOIN THE MARINES AND BECOME A MAN

Sharona

Steve can't join the Marines because he's about 12 years old and playing on his mother's computer.

Barfalufugus

Ha ha!! Very funny, Becca.

The man must be mentally challenged if he's stalking Alyssa Milano.

LOL

I know what I'm getting TMZ for Christmas.... A proof reader!

rachelle

Great answer Becca, but are you sure it's his mother's computer he's playing with??

why?

I would make sure the no trespassing signs were up, and he came knockin on the porch wanting to tie me up,
I would have blow his butt away for even trying it.

Capt. Bone-a-Hoe

I LUVS ALISSA MILANO HAIRY ARMS!

I'S GON GETCHA GURL!

Barfalufugus

Who's the Boss was hands down, one of the lamest shows ever made.

Paige

It's my computer you poopy pants! And, I was serious! =(

Kid Charisma

Mandy Milano is a buck-toothed skeezer. She’s got chipmunk cheeks and bad breath. I think she is making up the whole story.

Barfalufugus

Ha ha...they removed your post, Steve! Now run along and go play with your toys.

Barfalufugus

So this functionally retarded guy thinks he also has a relationship with the has been Tiffany? Dude, PLEASE! Get some taste!
Alyssa Milano is bad enough.... but Tiffany??? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get on some meds...PRONTO!

me

Wow, now 80's sitcom has-beens are being stalked??? Mr. Belvidere better watch his back!

George William Gockel

I will always love Alyssa Milano. To see Alyssa Milano totally nude is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Alyssa Milano. And one day Alyssa Milano and I will meet each other.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments