Fred Goldman Wants to Drain Juice from Dealer

12/7/2008 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fred Goldman isn't finished with O.J. yet -- well, O.J.'s stuff, to be exact.

Goldman's lawyers are filing an action against Mike Gilbert -- the memorabilia dealer who claims O.J. confessed to killing Ron and Nicole -- asking a judge to force Mike to give Fred everything he has that's Juice-related.

A letter to Gilbert's lawyers says the dealer promised to give Goldman the property during an appearance on the "Dr. Phil Show", but he never did.

Goldman is also filling a temporary restraining order against Gilbert -- a hearing is set for Dec. 12.

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

FRED GOLDMAN is really pathetic........he's all about the $$$$$, this is someone who really did not get along with his son while he was alive, and now he CONTINUES to play the greiving dad, Fred, sit yo azz the hell down. He is a spitefull mean man, I see his wife is not with him, probably can't stand his azz.

Fred Goldman is a piece of work, pathetic.......Just like O.J.

RIP Ron

Barfalufugus

FGoldmanthemoron, you sound like a typical racist.

tina

Reading though these posts, I realize that all of the ANTI-GOLDMAN posters are the ones consumed with HATE AND ANGER, what is your reason? Geeez, how can anyone be so mean to a person who had his son murdered so brutally and watch the killer LAUGH his way through life that he got away with it. I can see where Goldman's anger comes from, but where did you get yours? I wonder how many of you hate people have jobs? Or get along with your children or parents, or would not break your legs to get to a frickin dime if you had the chance? I think you are all Low Life's. I'm just sayin!

American1

jeezus I am just as racist as you and the others here with our biased views about an issue that if you think about it has nothing to do with any of our personal lives. It's a meaningless blog/messageboard. I'm done with this topic and you.

Sad

Fred Goldman is doing this for the PRINCIPLE -- I doubt he needs this money. OJ lived a lavish life after the civil trial and didn't fulfill his obligations to pay the money awarded to Goldman. OJ flaunted his life style. Remember the restaurant owner who would not let OJ and his cronies stay in his restaurant and refused to serve them? I think many people feel the way that Fred Goldman does - sickened how celebrity and connections protected OJ from fulfilling the sentence in the civil case.

Janet

GO FRED! GO FRED! GO FRED!

Mariah

Good for Mr. Goldman. Hit him where it hurts. I will miss seeing O.J. in the rags with his Nicole look-alike girlfriends and continuing the hunt for the real killer on the golf course. Not! Anyway, a high profile guy like OJ will never have to live amongst other killers anyway. He will get special treatment like his own cell. He will never have the true prison experience like all the "civilian" killers out there. Too bad.

V

I am sick of the Goldmans, I do think O.J. did his wife in but there are others involved besides the Goldmans. If what O.J. said in court about someone taking things that the CHILDREN of Nicole would like to have as well as O.J. then they should have their mothers wedding rings, pictures . I feel for anyone who lost someone in this horrible crime but , I think FRED needs to back up and shut up and think about the Browns, and the children involved. They have now lost a mother and a father.

I think anyone involved with this crime that did steal and sell things should go to jail. I hope Fred will shut up and sell the rights to the book. I hope he has some heart and most of all the slime dogs that does that the personal things of Nicole..............Give it back to the family they didnt kill any one.

dave

I think OJ killed the wrong Goldman. Ron Goldman seemed like a decent person. Fred Goldman is a greedy devil who nobody likes and probably never did. Anyone who would want to profit from a book written about how someone would've killed his son is twisted individual. I'm not pro-OJ by any means. I've become anti-Fred Goldman.

firebaby

#12 and #42 said it the best...

#37 strikes me funny... how is he doing it for the prinicple? the PRINCIPLE? that's why he deserves everything OJ ever had in his life... some of the stuff (like his Hall of Fame award or whatever) shouldn't that go to, i dunno, HIS KIDS?!

funny, you don't hear nicole brown's family demanding all that, who the hell is this goldman guy to come in and take it all? don't get me wrong, i'm anti-oj too, glad he's off to jail, but at the end of the day, he is still those kids' father, and a lot of accomplishments he made in his life before that fateful night should remain with his family...

my 13 cents...

rosie

The hatred directed to Fred Goldman is unbelievable. How does one just "get over" the murder of a loved one? Especially when the person he believes to be the killer mocks him and taunts him. Even at the criminal trial Johnny Cochran turned and looked at the Goldman's and said "gotcha" when the verdict was read. I just wonder what you haters would do if it was your son or brother who had been butchered simply because he returned a pair of glasses. And even if there was something going on between Ron and Nicole, she was divorced. The day has come when victims families have rights. It was not until Doris Tate stood up and fought for victims rights did a family have the right to speak in courts before sentencing or at parole hearings. I have seen the pictures of Mr. Goldman's son...and they are horrible. This isn't about money. This is about a man who has been tortured and taunted by a monster who feels no comapssion or remorse for any thing he has ever done. Before you condemn Mr. Goldman, think about it. What if it was your loved one in a city morgue, cut to pieces and you had to identify the body? Bury that body and have the criminal and his defense team laugh at you! I do not agree with everything the Goldmans have done but neither will I crucify them. And as for the comments that hate will destroy Goldman...I feel he was destroyed the day his son was butchered.

tmz_fan

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF FRED *GOLD*MAN!!! LET IT GO MAN!!! SORRY YOUR SON DIED BUT, REALLY, IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON!!!

HEY, *GOLD*MAN, GET A GRIP AND A LIFE!!!

FRED *GOLD*MAN DIGGER!!!

die a painful death already Hollywood

WHATS WITH BASHING THE GOLDMANS WHO LOST THEIR SON TO THIS MURDERING POS ?

THE GOLDMANS ONLY SUED IN CIVIL COURT AFTER A BRAINLESS JURY FOUND HIM NOT GUILTY .

FRED GOLDMAN WANTS JUSTICE , AND MAYBE REVENGE AND HE HAS THAT RIGHT

I CERTAINLY DONT FAULT HIM ONE BIT ! HE SHOULD HAVE KILLED OJ AND GOT AQUITTED BY AN ALL WHITE JURY, NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN TRUE JUSTICE HUH ?

MOST OF US CAN ONLY WISH THEY HAD A FATHER FIGHT FOR A SONS JUSTICE THE WAY FRED GOLDMAN HAS FOR HIS SONS JUSTICE

HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO COLLECT FROM THAT ARROGANT MF'ING DOUCHBAG

I TRULY HOPE OJ SUFFERS EVERY DAY AND NIGHT OF HIS MISERABLE EXSISTANCE

Pepper

Fred Goldman is going after the things that means the most to OJ. This is the only way to hurt the man that took his son's life. I would like to see what people would do if they were in the Goldman's shoes. I saw a show last night where OJ was bragging about hiding his money from the family. And OJ's kids are no longer kids they are adults who need to wake up and smell the coffee.

spinnelli

Most of you dont understand what is going on. I dont believe its all about the money. Lets go over facts:
1. OJ Murdered 2 people and got away with it, (thru the errors of the LAPD)
2.He wrote a book telling how he did it.
3. He stole the stuff not to get it back, but to keep the Goldmans from getting it.
He got away with "murder" so what does this A$$ do, he keeps getting in trouble with they law, and rubbing it in to everyone that he got away with it. Its sad that he gets more time for stealling items then taking 2 peoples lives.