Amy's Hubby Hijacks Wino for a Cool Mil

12/8/2008 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ah, modern romance: Amy Winehouse's husband is threatening to blab in a tell-all unless Wino shells out over a mil.

As though anyone needed to know anything more about Amy than they already did, Blake Fielder-Civil tells the News of the World he'll dish the dirt unless she pays up about a million pounds in a divorce settlement.

Because being a drug-addled ex-convict is definitely going to make you the most credible person ever.

kittywillalwayslove doggie007

I think he will do it anyhow...............sorry

SashaKayente

It's a shame that this man has messed Amy up and got her all strung out and now he wants to take money from her by blackmailing her. Didn't he just sleep with her last week before he went back to jail!!! This is an example of being pimped. I feel sorry for Amy. I hope she finally realizing what a dirt bag this guy is. A **** parasite who has sucked the life and blood out of her and left her broken-down and broken-hearted.

Harriet

And I thought that they were soooooooo much in love. She is tragic and so additced. Very sad story.

LindaC2222

What don't kill you makes you a stronger person and builds character. If Amy survives all this mess of addiction to drugs and Blake, then she will ultimately be the best there ever was. I wish her a quick recovery of all that is bad in her life. No one should have to go through the things she has at such a young age, no matter if her problems were self-induced or not. There's no telling what caused Amy's downfall so early in life. When someone does drugs, there's usually a hidden reason other than the obvious. I wish her well.

Illinois person

You mean there's more about her sick life that we don't know??

pie

Once a convict, always a convict. Blake Fielder was being offered $50k by Amy Winehouse's dad, to get a divorce from Amy.

Jokingly Blake rejected the offer and said that Amy's worth $10 million and Blake is worth at least $3 million after all he's been through with her. Is this number is U.S currency or British pound?

"I'm not interested in Amy's money. I'm not taking a penny off her."

While Amy's close friend spouted, "That's all pretence. Blake has asked Amy's manager for $1 million to walk away from their marriage and not write a tell-all book about it. - If the book deal doesn’t work then Blake can con Amy into taking him back, because she knew he was joking all alone. - I have a cousin like Blake. If I gave him 20 dollars, he would say he lost it or got robbed then laugh on what a sucker I was for giving him the money. - Amy, I feel your pain.

pattie in cali

don;t do it AMY. he a dirt bag. if he cared at all. he wouldn't do this. AMY theres so many things that have been said already. hes not going to make much of a difference. let him go ahead. hes trash, what hes doing is not right. AMY take him to court, GODS BLESSINGS AMY. shame on you blake. hes a real man. can't AMY take him to court for threating her??? AMY needs a lawyer. blake your a peice of #%&*%#. wow how the tables turn.

rojen

he's the one that will look bad. If Amy could get over him and stay clean she will make a huge comeback. We all think Blake is a moron, he'll probably tell a bunch of lies anyways.

northern gypsy

ah ya...and so it begins...nothing like $$$ to bring out the best in someone's character !!!
should be interesting to see how this play's out...he's not worth a effin pound sterling...

ZINA

U KNOW I WAS A FAN OF AMY'S B4 ALL THIS - - - - HAPPENED AND I WOULD LIKE 2B A FAN AGAIN
BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT 2 BUY OR DOWNLOAD ANYTHING MORE FROM MRS. WTF IF SHE'S GOIN'
2 GIVE MY $$$$$ 2 THAT A- - HOLE SHE HAS WORKED HARD 4 HER $$$$ 2 AND I THINK IF SHE DOES GIVE
HIM THE BOOT MAYBE ALL WILL B WELL 4 HER AND MAYBE SHE CAN GET OFF THE HARD STUFF AND
JUST DO A LIL' SMOKE NOW AND THAN INSTEAD OF LOOKIN' SOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD. AMY PLEAZ!!!!!
GO 2 REHAB YEAH YEAH. U CAN DO IT !! WE ALL HOPE THE BEST 4U SO BE WELL.

bruceld

I used to never really stand this woman because I was basing my entire opinion on her appearance and the news headlines. Then one day, I popped open one of her music videos on Youtube...

All I can say is; While her style of music does absolutely NOTHING for me, I have to admit that she sounds like the most naturally talented and gifted musician I've ever heard. She reminds me of a modern day Karen Carpenter.

She doesn't realize how gifted and fortunate she is. She's too busy torturing herself for whatever her reasons are. It's a shame really, because the Karen Carpenter comparison is not that far fetched. We all know Karen eventually killed herself, and I'm surprised that Amy has lived this long.

Too bad. I strongly believe that Amy has yet to realize her full potential and how much change she can bring to the world if she really tried.

TMZ FAN

Amy .. Don't give him 1 cent... Everyone knows most of what he would tell AND they won't believe the rest.. Trust me .. What ever he writes will only make you look better and him look like the crack head we all know he is...

Chrystene

What Master of bloated-douche-baggery. Was it not like last week that he said he was leaving cause it was his fault she was so messed up, and bcause he loved her or whatever...he should let her go. Such a tool.

Janet

Amy's husband should simply have her committed to Celebrity Rehab's Dr. Drew so she can get the extreme help she needs.

TMZ Addict

The last time I checked, Amy was a grown woman. She made the decision to do drugs, he may have been an influence, but she is ultimately responsible for the decisions she makes. Now she will have to suffer the consequences of her actions.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments