Crowe Lets Eva and Marc Ride His Pony

12/8/2008 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria only had the nerves to give Russell Crowe's inner thigh at test drive this weekend -- but J. Lo's husband Marc Anthony wasn't afraid to go in for the kill.
Russell Crowe: Click to view!
The threesome partied at the Lavo Lounge in Las Vegas along with a pile of other celebs.

jr70895

Ha Ha Bitches!!! FIRST

2042 days ago

walt

It was only a matter of time beofre she was grabbing morne than Tony " What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" Russell got him some Eva :)

Off The Rack

You know, all the pictures I see of Eva lately are of her flirting with men other than Tony. Frankly, if I were him and saw pics of her obviously flirting with these two, I'd hit the roof. I wonder if they're even together anymore, she never acted this way a year or two ago.

Barfalufugus

Maybe Eva and Tony like three-ways. Mark Antony looks like a walking corpse. I get ill just looking at that midget Skeletor. The grossest thing about that slimy and greasy little weasel is that he seems to be under the impression that he is sexy. Ewwwww. I guess JLo likes a man that she doesn't have to compete for food with.

aww

I think he's trying to suck his blood. he needs it you know!

PerrierEveryday

Russell Crowe used to be so hot, he was delicious in Gladiator. Now he looks like an aging hippie with that ratty ponytail.

Kay

Methinks she drinks.

marge

Crowe is growing out his hair for a film role. But yeah, what's up with Eva grabbing her some Crowe thigh?

Chris X

Marc is saying - I hear you beeat your wife - will you please come adn beat mine?
Seriously, how the hell did he get to Vegas without Lopez - Affleck had to drag her sorry ass everywhere he went.

wtf

Eva needs a beat down. You don't touch a married man like that. She is such a disrespectful pig!.

Old School

While she had her hand on his theigh he keeped his legs open and as a Man whenever a woman is touching my theigh i always keep my theights open just like Russel here so as to get more action and that's whats going on here and also i agree she had NO RIGHT feeling up a Married Man and she's doing it because she's a NO TALENT Bitch hoping that Russel will recommend her for his next movie. And if I was Tony then i would bust her on this and ask her what the hell is going on here unless of course she caught Tony cheating and this is payback.

Alexa

What a Ho! I also find it disgusting when I see a married woman grabbing her own husband's thigh in public too. She may as well have her hand on his penis.

Tiger Tale

Amazing how Russ still has it. He is fat, married, and old, and he still gets hit on by Eva Longoria and Skeltor.

littlebigmomma

Number 4, I about peed my pants from laughing when I read your comment.
I agree totally with what you said.
Marc is soooo ugly and unattrative that I don't understand how any woman would be attracted
to him especially someone a beautiful as Jennifer. Hey Jennifer I have a wonderful brother
who is much better looking that I could hook you up with. He has a great job and would love
your kids. Wow sometimes Hollywood amazes me!!

CHUCK

THATS THE LIFE IN HOLLYWOOD EVERYONE IS BANGING THEYRE NEIHBOR'S WIFE AND BORROWING A CUP OF SUGAR IN A NIGHTY. DIRTY SEXY MONEY !

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments