Ruffalo Done in by Russian Roulette

12/9/2008 9:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed the suspect in the shooting death of Mark Ruffalo's brother has told police Scott Ruffalo died during a game of Russian Roulette.

Shaha Mishaal Adham, who turned herself in yesterday to Bev Hills Police, said she went to Ruffalo's apartment to pick up her Land Rover, which he had borrowed.

We've learned there was a mystery person also present (NOT Brian Scofield, the man who was named a "person of interest' in the case) during the deadly game.

We're told after Ruffalo shot himself in the head, Adham bolted and called her boyfriend, Brian Scofield, who called 911.

Liz

Something smells.......................so, how does one prove that her story is true?!?

Barfalufugus

Russian roulette ... yeah, like I believe that. What an idiot. I hope she's held without bond.

koolcat

gun residue on hand? Who was the other guy? And will they take lie-detector? Could be true, but who plays russian roulette, this isn't the Deer Hunter?

Rah-Rah

Sounds fishy to me. The police/forensic folks are going to have to do major ballistic tests on the gun to figure this one out. I can't even imagine Scott wanting to do something so risky and stupid as to play with a loaded gun. It doesn't make any sense!

anthony

the crime lab will know if there is gun powder recidue on the victims hand..............we will know if her statement of russian roulette is true.

what a horrible even ............ i feel for the family
god bless

Kemi at Impaired Stars Canada

#2 Festivus, yeah take her passport and I am already waiting at this BORDER!

Ramond

" oh man ....I'm waiting for her next pic to be posted......I wants to see if the MOLE!!!!!!!!! is still their or not"

Mad World

I'm sure forensic evidence will confirm she did it then the silly bitch will break and tell them why... If I'm wrong then the forensic evidence will prove her story is in fact correct...

Kate

I read that Scott was shot execution style, which is usually done directly in front or in back of a person while they kneel and the shooter stands above them. If he was playing Russian Roulette, the bullet wound would be in the side of his head, around the temples.

I watch far too much CSI... I'm sure Ballistics will figure out quickly if this story is bogus.

Really?? in Raleigh

Festivus for the rest of us - You do not deserve to live in AMERICA. Go back to the vile loins that spawned you.

'Boston' John

that's not a mole, its an insect.

jeezlouise

Why put up the headline with no proof- lawsuits should be filed against TMZ-thats just irresponsible.

Gwen

Something is rotten in Denmark!!! I do not believe the Russian Roulette farce.

kim

yeah, i just came over to pick up my land rover and play a quick game of russian roulette----uhhhh huhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and oj simpson is 2008's Father of the Year!!!!!!!!!!

LgirlM

COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE TMZ! This is completely irresponsible of you. I'm so disgusted. This is not fact. Using that as your headline is sick and a slap in the face to the family. Nothing has been proven and I'm sure it's more then likely a lie coming from this evil woman. You should be sued BIG TIME for using that in your headline. Bastards.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments