Ashlee Simpson -- No Baby, No Problem

12/10/2008 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For the second night in a row, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz were out sans baby Bronx Mowgli. The kid is 20 days old ... which means they've been without their baby more than 10% of the nights.
Ashlee & Pete: Click to watch

Are you serious?

Get off your high horse. What are you, one of those obsessive parents who thinks if a baby cries even once it should be taken by CPS????

Elektra

They´re just stupid young people who screw without a condom and have babies as consequences...they probably leave the poor baby with awful name with a nurse or babysitter...just saying.

Tazandra

Oh I'm sure TMZ would like to make something out of this, try and stir something up that isn't there. I'm sure the baby is fed until it's bursting and then put down to sleep with a capable nurse/nanny whatever hovering close by. And then the parents go out for a few hours which is very good for them, to spend time together, to get out of the house. When they get back home they will feel energized and happier....TMZ must be awfully hard up for dirt these days.

God

Usually, when you become a new parent. It is so new and exciting that you want to spend every minute with your new baby. I wonder why that is not true for these two. How sad. I guess the nanny will get to enjoy the new baby instead.

yupyup

No, if a baby cries it shouldn't be taken away. But the baby is only 19 days old. This time should with the baby. The first few weeks is a healing, and bonding time for both. Get off your high horse!!

HOLY ISH

GIVE ME A FRKIN BREAK!!! THE BABY SLEEPS AT NIGHT. WHAT DO YOU WANT THEM TO DO, SIT THERE AND STARE AT HIM JUST TO MAKE SURE HE'S OK??? THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO OUT AND GET SOME RELIEF DUMASS

CherryBlossom

Just because you have a baby your life does not have to stop. They went out twice...BIG DEAL! As long as they don't do this every night, I see no problem with it. Chill out!

notafanofnasty

Take care of your god dam kid. THEY DO NOT sleep at night. They wake up ALOT to eat and poop. 19 days old. Jesus, take care of your god dam kid!!

2079 days ago

the short chick in the back

To: #3 Lana -

I think you are absolutely right.

Much ado about nothing

Tara

Most infants are asleep at night. Why should the parents sit home while the baby sleeps? As for "the baby might wake up & need to be fed" that's the case with any young child. As they get older they could wake up with a fever or getting sick. Guess parents should stay home every night until their children are in their teens.

Christine

OH COME ON!! ANYONE who names their kid "Bronx Mowgli" CAN'T be good parents..

18 days old and they've been out twice?? Damn the Spears' girls weren't even out this much after they had their kids..and one crazy & the other is still basically a child.

Time to grow up Ash..you're a mother now not a lip-syincing whore.

Tracy

Babies don't sleep at night, they wake up every 3/4 hours to be fed and changed. One night was fine, 2 nights is pushing it, 3 nights = BAD PARENTS!

Sim1

As a new mom myself I cant see how she could bear the thought of being away from her child so soon. The maternal instinct is apparently not strong in her at all. I am sorry, but her ass should be home with her baby bonding--not leaving the child in the hands of a babysitter at such a young age! And I wont go into how MESSY post partum recovery is (yuck)..she must really care too much about what others think of her..trying to look cool, like having a baby is no big deal. Shame on her. And no, just because you have a baby your life should not stop. Party, have fun..be yourself. But not 19 days later. The baby deserves undivided attention right now-at least for the first few weeks. Jeez..

tracey

It was never stated how long they were out for, all you judgemental losers should shut up.

MinnesotaNice

I don't think any rational person would critcize a husband and wife for wanting to take a moment or 2 out of the house. However, I think it's this particular couples CHOICE of post baby outing locations that has most of us concerned. Clubbing? Are you serious? This is what happens when you have children before you're really ready. If you're not ready to let go of the 'crazy club/bar scene', then don't procreate. After I gave birth, the LAST place I would have wanted to be is a smelly, nasty club. I would have chosen a quiet dinner or movie with my hubby. I realize Ashley and Pete are "entertainers' as a career, but come on...this kid is a little over 2 weeks old--that is ridiculous!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments