Her Breakout Role

12/10/2008 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like performing every night on Broadway has made Katie Holmes really sore!
Katie Holmes

We know how Tom Cruise feels about prescription drugs, but does Scientology have anything against taking Abreva®?!

COMMENTS

Abs

Better yet...did she have break outs BEFORE she hooked up with him..or was that another present from the Scio-freak?

Abs

And I have always wanted to say this...I was FIRST BEEEE-OTCH

Elektra

herpes from TC, I want to vomit...

something smells

White Man

Even though I'm in the streets you know exactly what I do.....When I chase this paper, you aint gotta wait for me to bring back home to youuuuuu.

Borat

I wonder if Tommyboy has sores on his taint now.

e.

That's not new, remember when she first started "dating" TC? There were pics of her cornered in a Barneys somewhere, no makeup, blazing cold sore and dorky glasses.

Belinda

Those are not new. When Tom was on Oprah she came on stage and her mouth was covered with them!!!!

Kitty

Katie has suffered from cold sores for a long time, i saw pics of her from her dawson's creek days with cold sores, if only she knew rubbing alcohol applied multiple times a day at first break-out stops it from getting that big....

bsb fan

"Cold sores are herpes but on the mouth. You get them via kissing or oral sex. I know because I work in the dental field.

by suburbandrudgery"

According to Webmd.com:

What causes cold sores?
Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus: HSV-1 and HSV-2. Both virus types can cause lip and mouth sores and genital herpes.

The herpes simplex virus usually enters the body through a break in the skin around or inside the mouth. It is usually spread when a person touches a cold sore or touches infected fluid-such as from sharing eating utensils or razors, kissing an infected person, or touching that person's saliva. A parent who has a cold sore often spreads the infection to his or her child in this way. Cold sores can also be spread to other areas of the body.

sara

Gross

davidismr426

ouch what BAD picture of all the BONDO on her face.Now does Tom ever turn on the light during sex? well I mean after she has scraped the MUD off her MUG..lmao

And if he goes down...whooo what a scary picture!
Speaking of picture's,,she should apply for the HERPE'S poster girl...lmaorotff

rachelle

#2 - Try again, you poor thing

ckitty

#1 it's called ABREVA Katie.

#2 cold sores and canker sore can break out from a number of things. Stress, poor nutrition. Seems like TC isn't that great for her after all. Just look at Nichole how she blossomed after she left him. Katie, leave him you'll never be happier!

Bethany Sweet

Sad. I figured she was a virgin before she married Tom and became a robot. LOL. So, did he give it to her, or did she have it before?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments