Bush: Who Throws a Shoe? Honestly!

12/14/2008 4:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

An Iraqi reporter who hates your guts, that's who.
Bush: Click to view!
During a news conference in Baghdad today, an Iraqi reporter launched two Nike missiles at President George Bush -- but he didn't quite have the accuracy to record a strike.

nikkie

I already miss the sweet little bastard, Obama will save our country, but he sooo perfect which makes him sooo boring. Have you seen him make a joke, it's brutal. LOVE CLINTONS!!!!!!!

noyankhere

THE WORLD SAYS " BYE BUSH DONT HIT YOUR HEAD ON YOUR WAY OUT OF THE WHITEHOUSE.. " LETS HAVE SOME CIVILISED AMERICANS RUNNING THINGS FOR A CHANGE.. AMERICANS WHO ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT A BOOK AND A LIBRARY ARE AND DONT NEED TO GO ON WIKEPEDIA TO NAME THE CAPITOLS OF THE WORLDS NATIONS...

LRT

For all the people that are saying that Pres. Elect Obama is going to fix everything...can you answer me one question...
what did he do as a Senator, just curious

No wonder, huh John?

"Obama will save our country"

From WHAT!?

Global economic failure? Nope, he has no authority or means to do so.

Our National economic failure? GOOD, it's his DUTY. He OWES the people of this country as much! It was HIS political party, which he voted along with a MAJORITY OF THE TIME, that caused the mess we're in to begin with.

Have you people EVER taken a politics class or anything close?!?!?!?!?! The President doesn't have the power to do what you blame him for WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL, which in FACT was a DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY.

noyankhere

80. I'm sorry, what did Obama do as a Senator ?
Would someone please tell me one thing.....just one

Posted at 4:23PM on Dec 14th 2008 by LRT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No wonder, huh John?

"A LOT LESS HARM THAN THAT INCOMPETENT MORON WHO MANAGED TO RUN NOT ONLY YOUR ECONOMY TO THE GROUND CHASING RAINBOWS IN COUNTRIES HE HAD NO BUSINESS IN, BUT ALSO DRAGGED THE REST OF THE WORLD IN TO THE SLIPSTREAM WITH HIS PHONY PATRIOTIC WARS AND HIS FLAGRANT DISREGARD FOR INTERNATIONAL LAW.. NEXT,,"

A lot less harm is right... When you take no risks, make no decisions, and rarely ever DO YOUR JOB AS SENATOR, you can't be blamed for much directly. It's great you support such a coward.

Ran our economy into the ground? PROVE IT. Prove Bush has control of the democratic congress that CAUSED this mess. Prove Bush ordered his political rivals to VOTE for what is to blame for our ECONOMICAL troubles. If you can't prove Bush somehow FORCED the DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY to vote REPUBLICAN, you are STUPID.

I can't believe how pathetically brainwashed you are. And yet again, another ignorant statement to disprove, Obama is headed in to Afghanistan with our troops to fight the same kind of war, in the same kind of country, for the same kind of reasons. Yet you can't remove his peen from your mouth long enough to address your inconsistency.

LRT

Oh thanks for clearing that up for me, here I was under the impression that the Democrats ran the house and senate for the past two years and thought the only power the president has was an executive one, over our military. I also stupidly thought that the President of the US does not control the entire Global Economy. I was also dumb to believe that Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae was overseen by Democrats, which was a huge piece in the economic downfall.
I appreciate you clearing that up for me, because I was just all wrong.

nikkie

Hmmm. 3:44 pm, I see that that Carriss beatdown is over now.

lola

That's the Iragi way of saying "Heck of a job, W!"

PolarBear

Bush should be glad to have shoes thrown at him. What will scare him will be the legal charges that will be thrown against him later! Merry Christmas, Bimbo!

nikkie

whoops, i mean 4:44 pm, It's a different whole different world down here in Kansas.

nikkie

MERRY CHRISTMAS GEORGE!

Here comes the judge

Well.....I wonder...was that a size 10 W???? lol

Please

Gee he didnt get that NAZI!!

devin

"80. I'm sorry, what did Obama do as a Senator ?
Would someone please tell me one thing.....just one"

He beat wacky old John McCain and his idiot sidekick Sarah Palin ;)