Kanye in Denial -- SNL was "Good?!"

12/15/2008 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Yesterday at LAX, Kanye West said he thought his SNL performance was "good" -- too bad 62% of TMZ's viewers disagree.
Kanye West: Click to watch
However, if you don't count the busted notes, the questionable dancing and the time he stopped trying to "sing," it wasn't that bad.

Sanrio8301

Some of these comments are pathetic. Kanye is a realist and yes, he can be big headed, but you know what? There are regular people who walk around just as big headed. Honestly, you have issues with black rappers or singers getting some shine at award shows, simply don't look at them. There was a time when award shows didn't acknowledge us at all. Think about it!!!

1989 days ago

Jeremy Bosco

This just goes to show just what kind of arrogant d-bag this retard is. He needs to get the f*** over himself. It's just pathetic.

Stacy

You guys are losers. Your 'poll' only had the choices Bad, Awful, Terrible. I thought he was good, so I didn't vote at all because there wasn't a CHOICE to say good.

Spagetti Cat

I might question your statistics there TMZ considering that the only other options in that poll were "bad" and "awful".

OnPoint

I did not see Kanye on SNL but I have to say that I do love the level of confidence he has. He's been in this "music thing" for quite some time, writing for Jigga (Jay-Z) and the sorts. He really has a deep imbedded history with the rap greats and just wants the public to recognize this. I too am in the music biz and now just how much of a "great" he really is. My thoughts .... at least they're talkin' bout you Kanye ..... you know you are doing something right ..... when they stop ...... start to worrying ...........

OnPoint

Remember guys, Kanye is really not a singer but more of a rapper. His latest song in my opinion is wonderful considering his effort ... give him a break .... in reality he is really a brilliant talent ....

Anngel26

I watched SNL when he was on it. It wasn't that good. I've seen him do better in other shows. Maybe he was having a bad night. This will be another reason for him to have something to complain about. We all know that is what he's good at and doesn't need to be "off" to do it

scarlett

Kanye West could drop off the face of the earth and we would not be missing a thing. He is NOT good. Yes, I saw SNL. I am very tired of all the awards shows having nothing but Rap or black singers. Are we saying that White people can't sing? Give me a break. I have had enough. He is no James Brown. He is so full of himself, and he needs to get some humality.

JP

oh please you all know it was horrible. i was embarrassed for him. btw when given choices such as bad awful and horrible you choose the better of the three as good you dumbass. quit sticking up for the loser and admit he's a douche.

Marcy

He's a dumb asss!!!!

steve

KANYE IS RACIST!

Rip M 2 Shreds

This guy is a no-talent D0UCHEBAG! Kanye, drop dead.

relentless

He was awful. He sang off key and the notes he did hit were flat.He had a bad day--simple as that. Not all performances can be on the money.

Tom

No excuse, but the guy was sick. Give him a break. Plus the rest of the performance was a lot better than the clip you decided to post.

Jesse

Idk I honestly thought it was pretty good..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments